Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Ascender
Crystals grids

Hello' :)
Lately I've felt pulled to go back into crystals work and I'd like to learn more about crystals grids.
Do you used them to heal ? How did you start ? do you go with your intuition also ? or mainly use already made patterns and just repeat them sort of ?
Do you have any links to learn more about how to make crystals grids ? or book recommendations ?
Thank you already'

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 04-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Deactivated Account

hello Vicky,

Very good questions, I have wondered about those myself. I am sure there will be someone with some answers for us .

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Master
Im sure there will be books out with such information,

I started working with crystal healing grids for sending healing energy, when I learnt Reiki Level two.. :))

https://www.google.co.nz/#q=crystal+healing+grids
Old 04-01-2014, 09:20 PM
Deactivated Account

" Ask and we shall receive " ! ......Thanks for the link Skybird ! I will check it out.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
" Ask and we shall receive " ! ......Thanks for the link Skybird ! I will check it out.

it was just a general google search, but it may have something that would grab you xoxo
Old 06-01-2014, 02:38 AM
Ascender
Hi dream_angel,yes I'm sure we'll have some answers here :)
hello skybird,thank you for the link,you mentioned learning that in reiki level 2,is it like something include in reiki level 2 ? I'm gonna do my level 2 this year normally,so I'm wondering on that :) maybe that's why I feel a pull toward this ahah

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 06-01-2014, 02:58 AM
Master
Im not sure, if every Reiki Master Teacher teaches it, as everyone is different....I will admit I refused to learn it when I did my Level two, but when I did my Master/Teacher Level I asked to be taught it then...and I really like using it :)) Have fun when you do your level two..
Old 14-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Master
I got inspired by someone on FB that had made a grid with crystals and crystal skulls and allowed it to work for several months.
I decided to do one of my own, also including crystals and crystal skulls. I used my intuition. The theme was "prosperity" and I divided it in 5 aspects:
- love (as in partner)
- friends and social life
- money
- Health
- Spiritual growth

I made the grid intuitively on a coffee table I rarely use, as I knew I wanted the grid to work for several months. I created something that looks like a flower with 5 petals, in a circle. The pattern I made with the tiny crystals that are for sale to charge and decharge crystals (rock crystal & hematite). Each 'petal' has a circle with a crystal skull in it. In the in between sections I put different crystals, intuitively.
On the outside I put 4 laser wands.
I made the grid in July 2013, it's still on the coffee table doing its thing :) Occasionally I light t-lights in it and a couple of days ago I changed a number of crystals.
I have changed so much the last half year and it felt as if the grid had finished part of its task and need different crystals to work on another level.

A lot has happened and changed since I made the grid. Movement in all aspects.
The only problem I have with the grid is that it's getting a tad dusty and I cannot dust it. I'd trash the pattern I've made and I feel it will disturb the energy. So I just have to accept that the skulls will get a bit dusty, but know that they still do their work!
I can feel it when I hold my hands over it, the heat coming of it!!

It's the first time I made a grid for me. Usually did grids for Mother Earth.
Old 21-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Knower

For anyone interested I have quite a collection of files on crystal grids, so please just ask - russell