Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 05-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillKeNIE
so i guess one may say that its like seeing the fabric of reality like its an invisible sheet in front of you and tiny quantum events are happening and creating waves and disturbances but they are too tiny to see so it looks like tv-fuzz overlaying ur vision and its alot easier to see at night, and also for some reason ghosts and stuff can interact with it

Thankyou Killkenie (is that a southpark reference?!) lol
Ok im trying to understand so bare with me here! So there is no images with this, that we can see, or comprehend I suppose is more accurate? A bit like light?
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 05-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Kaitscryer

My vision is always like this but it makes it easier for me to see auras. At least k think it does but it has been like this for as long as I can remember.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Guide
Zero point energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Thankyou Killkenie (is that a southpark reference?!) lol
Ok im trying to understand so bare with me here! So there is no images with this, that we can see, or comprehend I suppose is more accurate? A bit like light?
Loopy

If im rite in thinking this is what i see, i have always seen it and i can see it better against dark colours, if you look to something dark like a dark peice of furniture u will see what looks similar to the snowy picture you get on a tv(if you still get it on a tv) its hard to explain but its kinda white but translucent but it will look like its moving just like the snowy picture.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
If im rite in thinking this is what i see, i have always seen it and i can see it better against dark colours, if you look to something dark like a dark peice of furniture u will see what looks similar to the snowy picture you get on a tv(if you still get it on a tv) its hard to explain but its kinda white but translucent but it will look like its moving just like the snowy picture.

Ty Samantha :) Ok I need an analogy here!! so is it like seeing the aura around a person, but with zero point energy the aura would be all you saw, as such the person disappears?
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 02-02-2014, 02:38 AM
Hawk

Yes, I have seen this energy my entire life but I always thought it was just a trick of the eye that everyone experienced. For me, I can see it in light or dark. It does kind of look like "static" at some points, but it also looks like transparent rippling energy everywhere around me. As someone else noted, my mind will usually filter this out unless I look intentionally.