Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Knower

how do you manifest?

i dont mean in connecting to the vortex or anything like that. i mean do you write down a list of things that you would like in say a house and fine tune that list and then focus on the manifestation or do you put together a mood board or do you just visualise what it is that you want and watch the image change when required?

sorry im not very good at visualisation and tend to work better writing lists then focusing on that and getting a feel of the situation. xx
Old 06-11-2013, 03:53 AM
primrose

visualization helps, but writing it down and using photos of what it is you want are also good ideas, make sure you use the present tense, when writing, as if what you seek is already yours. Keep believing, do this daily.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Tera's_Party

I say use whatever means works best for you. It's just like some people think better in words, and others more in pictures. If it works it works.
Old 20-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Bernice076

repetitive thought usually works for me...and after you grasp that and hold to that thought, it´s like an inner knowing that what you want is on it´s way and it usually happens...
Old 25-11-2013, 01:32 AM
pens66

I have recently added guided meditations - Deepak Chopra is doing a 21 day mediation on his website. Each day is a 20 minute opportunity to work towards manifesting . You can access any of the days once you register online, quick and easy. There is a quick intro/lecture first and you can stop there if you do not have time to complete the mediation. I replay that part at bedtime...

I, seriously do not work for Deepak or am a crazed fan, just love him and his work :)
Old 25-11-2013, 05:20 AM
MGazonda

Manifestation happens through choice.

The choices you make will manifest themselves in your life as best they can.

There are complications though. Other choices/beliefs will also come into play. For example, you may want to choose to be rich and famous, but this would have difficulty manifesting in your life as long as you believe things about yourself that conflict with that choice.

So to manifest, we must also transform our beliefs and choices to greater allow what we really want into our lives.

Then, the other thing is the free will/choices/beliefs of others. They will also play a role in what's able to manifest in our collective reality.