Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-10-2013, 06:07 AM
Experiencer

Who's with me?

Do you agree you create your reality via your beliefs/thoughts?
Or do you think its up to someone or something else like;
Statistics, risks, god, jesus, the weather or other?

For example someone throws an egg at you from a car passing by...

Would you accept that you created that situation with that other individual via both your thoughts? (Eg feel like the world is an abusive place and the other person felt like being abusive.)

Or

Would you claim that person who threw the egg was looking to abuse someone and they randomly chose you as a target, so now you had no choice but to be the victim?

Or other? eg gods plan etc
Old 30-10-2013, 02:35 AM
Experiencer

I think you create reality before birth, during physical life and after physical life.
(Plan your life before birth, change the plan as you go and create new plans after earth life.)

If you slap me in the face I will find out how I created that scenario with you by tracing back my thoughts, beliefs and attitudes, its not that I blame myself its about taking back my life back into my own hands. Now its not up to a bomber if I die its up to me to attract that scenario or not. True liberation.
Old 30-10-2013, 02:45 AM
primrose

I think we do create our reality, but have no control over others. I generally agree with what you're saying.
Old 30-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Experiencer

Yeah I know what you mean Primrose, its co creation so you all create together but you can't grab anothers paintbrush so to speak and paint their picture for them. But then we get down to parallel realities. if they do exist then theres a reality where me and your neighbor are partners and one reality where we are not so then both may exist and so it may be up to me to choose which reality I want to see. Maybe everything already exists in an eternal now moment and we simply choose to focus in on only a fraction of that everything.
Old 30-10-2013, 06:57 AM
primrose

That's an interesting concept. Also, quite possible.