Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Knower

Exactly 88%

I wanted to share a success story with you. I recently took the test for my insurance license. Despite the fact that I had to complete an online class on the subject and had been studying quite strenuously, I was nevertheless quite nervous. I usually don't do very well in school nor at tests in general.

Available before I had to take the exam in a testing center were a series of online practice tests. I did moderately well on them, before receiving an 88% on the last practice test that I took. I was quite relieved about this. I attempted to manifest an 88% on my exam. I prayed, used my affirmations, and visualized myself receiving that exact score.

Everything sort of came crashing down around me once I began the test and did not even recognize the vast majority of the questions. They were nothing like I had seen in the practice exams. At this point, I began to visualize doomsday scenarios of failing the test. I continuously went to my mental happy place, prayed, and visualized AA Michael and others there with me, while I took the test.

Despite the fact that I didn't even recognize the majority of the questions and had no concrete idea as to their answer, I received the exact score that I had requested, an 88%.

Thanks
Old 29-10-2013, 05:53 AM
primrose

That's great, good score, that should validate how well affirmations work.
Old 29-10-2013, 05:57 AM
Experiencer

Great manifestation, its empowering when you start proving to yourself that everything you experience is up to you, the bad and the good. Can't make a victim out of someone who knows they create their reality (and doesn't think like a victim). Its like a radio channel... tune into rock music receive rock music... Tune into negative thoughts receive negative reality. Not many agree with me on this but like you I have proven this in my life many times so they can take a hike :)
Old 31-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Experiencer

I'm so glad for you! Thanks for sharing that - kinda needed some encouragement.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 AM
Master

Congratulations Joseph!!!!! (that's the Happy dance!)