Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 09-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Knower
Getting signed out too quickly

Is there a way to set up how long until it signs you out? I have just had to sign back in 3 times over the last hour! I just walk away to do something (so i'm technically not active but still signed in) for a few minutes and then i'll come back and continue what I was doing on here and I will have to sign back in! It happens even after a few minutes! This is very aggravating but I can't find anything on why this is happening, no option to stay signed in forever either!
Old 10-09-2013, 06:37 AM
arive nan

If you click the box next to "remember me" while logging in, it will not sign you out. I usually don't have to log in again for a week or so, since firefox remembers my cookies.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:50 AM
Knower
Oh wow, thanks!! I thought "remember me" only meant it will remember your password so you dont have to keep typing that in, but if this actually keeps you signed in, thats exactly what I wanted! thank you!