Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Guide
Sensing when someone has feelings for you?

I was told a year ago I was psychic by a two headed doctor in Alabama. Which explained a lot of strange occurrences in my life.

There's a man that works at the gym I frequent. I see him daily as I constantly go to the gym on a daily basis.

Aside from his obvious trying to make conversation with me, it's almost like I can feel him thinking of me and liking me. It's strange. I have constant butterflies in my stomach and can't explain why they're there.

Now I do not know this man personally, and have no feelings towards him. So I'm not sure if I'm feeling what he feels for me.

Has anyone had a similar experience?
Old 23-08-2013, 04:29 AM
Deactivated Account

I think we are all a little psychic. On the contrary,some of are more intuitive than others. I know immediately when someone "likes" me, a big part (besides picking up on their body language)is simply just feeling their energy. The good news you can take this intuitive skill you have practice with other people.So,yes, your skill is very common with highly intuitive folks. Welcome to the club,and remember,the more you practice,the better you get
Old 23-08-2013, 05:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
Aside from his obvious trying to make conversation with me, it's almost like I can feel him thinking of me and liking me. It's strange. I have constant butterflies in my stomach and can't explain why they're there.

Now I do not know this man personally, and have no feelings towards him. So I'm not sure if I'm feeling what he feels for me.

I have to agree with BlueClover - I believe we're all a bit psychic to some degree or something of the sort, but the bigger picture is that some are more tuned into it than others, which I consider a blessing. I consider myself very sensitive and very intuitive, however.

I can tell how someone feels about me because, like I said, I'm very intuitive, but also because I can pick up on body language very easily. However, I have experienced something very similar to you. If you read any other posts of mine, you'll find that I mostly post about a gentleman I'm very much connected to. I once was attending a classical (music) concert and suddenly while reading the program to the show felt butterflies in my stomach and my nerves jumble up... it was as if I were suddenly getting nervous for something, but for what?! All I was doing was relaxing, reading the program for a concert... Only to turn around and find that he was just entering the venue directly behind me. I didn't know before hand that he would be there or that he was there in the first place, but it was as if I were immediately feeling his feelings of seeing me there (since I do sense he has mutual feelings for me).

I hope this helps you in any way! :-)
Old 23-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
I was told a year ago I was psychic by a two headed doctor in Alabama. Which explained a lot of strange occurrences in my life.

There's a man that works at the gym I frequent. I see him daily as I constantly go to the gym on a daily basis.

He could like you without having a romantic interest in you. Are you able to detect this distinction?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Master

I think all or most of us pick up on if some one likes us or not .
Old 23-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Guide
Thanks so much for your responses.
@botticella those feelings scared me at first because I thought the butterflies were a symbol for something catastrophic about to happen in my life. It wasnt until I realized what they were that my nerves calmed down.

@john I think he just has an interest in me because he admires my dedication to the gym. Not sure about romantically though.
Old 24-08-2013, 02:31 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
@botticella those feelings scared me at first because I thought the butterflies were a symbol for something catastrophic about to happen in my life. It wasnt until I realized what they were that my nerves calmed down.

Haha, really?! I find that so interesting that your conclusion didn't come to you before wondering if it was some kind of catastrophic thing being sensed.
Old 25-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Honestly

Haha yes, if a guy is only after "one thing" my second chakra tells me. Lol
Old 30-08-2013, 09:40 PM
LadyImpreza1111

The only time I have gotten butterflies or anything was for someone I was interested in, but it seems like you are empathic and are picking up on his emotions. Sounds warm and fuzzy to me!
Old 11-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Experiencer

I remember a time when I thought someone was attracted to me, and once, upon entering an elevator that he was already on, I felt a strong energy "beam" shooting right at me from him. It felt so strong that I stepped out of the trajectory and put my back to a side wall. Funny thing is that I never before considered having any psychic/intuitive abilities before, and yet I can recall a number of odd experiences in my life. Ain't life interesting I guess!