Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Master

that's fu***d up!
I see what you're talking about now!
that makes me mad....

if this is true, then Robert Simmons will get what he deserves... one day.....because that's not right! I don't agree with them giving stones another name than the name they're already called..... that just causes confusion for people like us that love stones.

thanks for letting me know about the mystic merlinite.... I didn't know it was really something called indigo gabbro.
that confused me for a while the difference between mystic merlinite and regular merlinite...

I have loved merlinite forever and everytime I search for merlinite on the internet, guess what comes up more than anything, (mystic merlinite!)

it makes me mad..... because they both look very similar to each other.

but yes, I see what the deal is with heaven and earth now.....lol
Old 19-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Master

oh and also you're right about everytime they come up with a new stone, they act like it's the most marvelous stone ever.

I wish they wouldn't tell stories about the stone that are probably just made up to make the stones sound better.

I don't need to hear all this ****. about the crystals when all I wanna know is what the stones help with............ I don't care to hear about all these fairy tale stories about this marvelous stone they discovered when that stone has probably been around forever like you said.
Old 19-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Fall1ngSt4rs

Check out Psychic Bazaar (Website) - Can't post a link as I'm a newbie :-)

They sell aquamarine tumble stones
Old 19-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Master
http://www.mooncavecrystals.com/old-...new-names.html

Here is the link I found that gives you the mineral names of some trademarked and New Age named stones. It looks like the list needs to be updated with some of the newer ones but this is better than nothing. I am making it my job to get out the real names of H&E's greedy trademarked stones. I don't think it's right and you are right, they will get what they deserve.
Old 19-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I only buy from really reliable dealers on eBay to be honest, people I have dealt with before or those with impeccable history. It's pretty easy to weed out the fakes but even with that said every once in awhile you certainly will have to take a small gamble. For instance I just bought a vintage 8.8 gram Moldavite pendant and I won it for $13.50 USD. At the bottom of their page it says that they buy a lot of vintage stuff from lot sales and estate sales and so they try their best to insure that whatever they specify the stone in the jewelry is real, but there is no guarantees since most of the stuff they deal with is faceted and cut to be placed into jewelry. So it was a risk that the Moldavite would be fake but I saw no reason why a vintage piece would use a fake Moldavite since Moldavite was much cheaper in the past and fakes have only popped up in the last 5-10 years. Also the pictures were very detailed and I could see it was certainly real. Of course when I received it I was elated. Not only did I pay 15$ for the pendant + shipping (75$ less than what I paid for my other pendant), it is 1.4 grams heavier than my other pendant, it is vintage so the quality is unseen on newer jewelry. They spared no expense and used a boatload of silver and picked an absolutely perfect piece of Moldavite. Had I not took that risk I wouldn't have reaped the rewards, sometimes on eBay you have to take a calculated risk.

The general rule is just don't buy anything out of China and buy from a reputable dealer and you shouldn't have any problems on most stuff. If you're buying really expensive stones like Phenacite, Diamonds, etc. it's a lot riskier. I did buy a large piece of Indonesian Amber from someone in China but it is certainly real. I got a 55 gram piece of Amber for $2.16 USD. So I wasn't worried if it was fake honestly it was worth the gamble. If you're educated on the specific stone you're buying, only buy from dealers with long positive history, and only buy when the reward is larger than the risk you should be good to go. You might catch a loss or two but nothing that would cost you too much.

Hey yea Azumar is pretty looking and I know in the small picture it's not that expensive. But if you take into mind exactly what it is then it's extremely overpriced. It is simply a form of Quartz and in the past Quartz was worth 1$ for a pound. So paying 12$ for 5-8 grams is just ridiculously overpriced. That is what Heaven & Earth does though, they find some different not often seen form of Quartz and slap some amazing name and metaphysical properties onto it, buy up all of the sources and lock down all of the people who actually mine the stuff, and then they sell it for incredibly overpriced prices. The truth I have found is regular VT/NC Azeztulite is simply Milky Quartz and if you bought a piece of Milky Quartz that is from Vermont, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Colorado, or any other place it's going to have the exact same energy as what they are calling VT and NC Azeztulite. The only difference is for what you paid for the piece from Heaven & Earth you will get a piece 10x or more as large.

The same goes for Satyaloka Azeztulite. If you buy a piece of clear Quartz from India it's going to have the exact same energy, the only difference is you will pay 10 times what you would pay otherwise. I can say that Satyaloka means sacred location and the people in India have mined Quartz from that specific locality for hundreds of years and they have always believed Quartz from that locality is special. So perhaps that specific locality has some different chemical composition and the Quartz has some different properties. But I am sure you get my point by now. If you could find a miner that lives in Arizona and dug up some Blue Quartz Kaolinite it's going to have the exact same properties as Azumar, the only difference is if you buy it from Heaven & Earth they paid what you would of paid from the miner which in reality is probably less than a couple cents a gram. But now they renamed it, created some amazing story, and turned around and are selling it for more than 1$ a gram when in reality Quartz is barely worth 1$ an ounce. If it wasn't for the metaphysical New Age market people would be giving away Quartz like it was dirt. Every single new stone from Heaven & Earth becomes the best stone in their opinion. Every single time they trademark a new stone they always claim it's one of the most powerful stones and has amazing properties unlike any other stone. I guarantee when they find some new Quartz hybrid mineral in a couple months they will do the exact same thing and make like 1,000% profits.

It really rubs me wrong to have someone like Robert Simmons who has amazing books with tons of information claim that he is doing all this for the greater good and to raise the vibration of the world, but then when you analyze the truth about Heaven & Earth's business model it becomes quite clear he's only in it for the money and absolutely no other reason than that. I knew something was fishy from the first day I saw their website when I was looking for alternate Moldavite sources, their Moldavite prices are incredibly high. They only trademark minerals that are cheap for them to buy so that they can turn around and make huge percentages of profit. My final example is their trademarked stone Mystic Merlinite. They are selling 8-12 grams for 20$ but it's on sale right now for 10$. Well you could either buy Mystic Merlinite from them and get a 8-12 gram stone for 10$, or you could buy the exact same mineral under it's real and thankfully leaked name Indigo Gabbro. If you go on eBay and buy the same mineral under it's real name Indigo Gabbro you can buy a pound of it (448 grams) for 10$. It is the exact same mineral and so that pretty much sums up Heaven & Earth in my opinion. They seriously fight and struggle to keep the real mineral names of their trademarked stones off of the internet but thankfully some of them have been discovered by knowledgeable rock hounds who despise what Heaven & Earth does. In the case of Satyaloka Azeztulite the actual miners in India have seen Heaven & Earth selling it for ridiculous prices so now they have started doing the same selling it under the name Satyaloka Quartz for ridiculous inflated prices, all thanks to Hell & Earth, oops I mean Heaven.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has issues with the way that particular vendor, and some others, do their business. As a rule, I would suggest being very, very circumspect about purchasing any stone with a trademarked name. Ditto for buying stones that would normally be considered common and inexpensive, but have got some completely unverifiable metaphysical backstory that just so happens to come with a vastly inflated price tag, a trait shared by many trademarked-name stones.

Those are tricks that some sellers use to drive prices and demand up, and if the buyer is not educated in the geological properties of the stone, such as the fact that it's a common and low-priced substance when obtained from other sources, they are likely to get cheated.

Any time you find a stone with a new-agey-sounding name (including words like angel, aura, merlin, etc.), do research and don't stop until you find the stone's REAL, geological name. Only then will you be able to find out the true nature of the stone, its true availability, some proper prices that you should expect to pay for it.

While I have no problem with stone vendors turning a fair profit, since they have to eat, pay their bills, and make a living, I have a very major issue with the people who are profiteering by inflating the prices of common stones until they are ridiculously high. Unfortunately, this is a trait that a whole lot of trademarked-name stones seem to share. That's why I keep my wallet closed until I find out more about the stone in question from other, non-new-age sources.

My goal, when I obtain a stone, is to give it MY OWN version of a backstory, by interacting with it and its energies and teaming up with it to create some unique history myself. I don't need to spend premium prices in order to accomplish that. Neither does anyone else.
Old 20-08-2013, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has issues with the way that particular vendor, and some others, do their business. As a rule, I would suggest being very, very circumspect about purchasing any stone with a trademarked name. Ditto for buying stones that would normally be considered common and inexpensive, but have got some completely unverifiable metaphysical backstory that just so happens to come with a vastly inflated price tag, a trait shared by many trademarked-name stones.

Those are tricks that some sellers use to drive prices and demand up, and if the buyer is not educated in the geological properties of the stone, such as the fact that it's a common and low-priced substance when obtained from other sources, they are likely to get cheated.

Any time you find a stone with a new-agey-sounding name (including words like angel, aura, merlin, etc.), do research and don't stop until you find the stone's REAL, geological name. Only then will you be able to find out the true nature of the stone, its true availability, some proper prices that you should expect to pay for it.

While I have no problem with stone vendors turning a fair profit, since they have to eat, pay their bills, and make a living, I have a very major issue with the people who are profiteering by inflating the prices of common stones until they are ridiculously high. Unfortunately, this is a trait that a whole lot of trademarked-name stones seem to share. That's why I keep my wallet closed until I find out more about the stone in question from other, non-new-age sources.

My goal, when I obtain a stone, is to give it MY OWN version of a backstory, by interacting with it and its energies and teaming up with it to create some unique history myself. I don't need to spend premium prices in order to accomplish that. Neither does anyone else.

Well said! I couldn't agree with you anymore. If you have any information about some of the trademarked stones feel free to share it!
Old 20-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
http://www.mooncavecrystals.com/old-...new-names.html

Here is the link I found that gives you the mineral names of some trademarked and New Age named stones. It looks like the list needs to be updated with some of the newer ones but this is better than nothing. I am making it my job to get out the real names of H&E's greedy trademarked stones. I don't think it's right and you are right, they will get what they deserve.

thank you for the link
Old 23-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Master

Astral explorer
Thanks for sharing this fascinating information.I hope you find the aquamarine you are seeking.I usually find it easiest to wear a bracelet of aquamarine especially when i have a cold or flu or laryngitis.Seems to work!
Old 24-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Astral explorer
Thanks for sharing this fascinating information.I hope you find the aquamarine you are seeking.I usually find it easiest to wear a bracelet of aquamarine especially when i have a cold or flu or laryngitis.Seems to work!

No problem! Thanks as well I actually just got my Aquamarine yesterday. I bought a 300 carat (60 gram) lot of lower quality Aquamarine. There are a couple decent pieces in the lot and I also bought a 46 carat piece that has been carved a small tower. I'm going to use the pieces from the lot for meditation and astral projection and just keep the tower piece to show off.