Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Master

I completely agree Izzyga!

Kms, If you can find anyone who can attend in the physical I strongly encourage it. Also, look around for any long standing practicers of any spiritual field. Often times people profess in the area they are best in, but have other developed skills as well or may know someone who does those kinds of works that can help you. And make sure you ask them what they'll be doing and how they know it will work, etc. It's important that both of you know that information. The more you ask, also, the more you learn for yourself as well, and the more they know what they are doing- well they'll get the job done far better if they know what to do and how to handle it. make sure you explain the whole situation and ask if they've ever dealt with anything like it before, it may be best to hear their stories too so you can check them out. If you're paying, ask for references from past clients before you do anything. And always follow your gut. People that don't know what they're doing can make situations worse, or stimulate things to happen faster. I assure you, nothing is worse than bringing in a guy that ends up getting people hurt and creating more of an issue than there was. (Seen or heard too many stories about that :(
Before even letting anyone in, make sure either they teach you or you learn psychic self defense and visualization. Make sure your roommate learns it to, as when in attempt to drive spirits out they can get mean, and harmful, and attack more than usual, often acting out in spontaneous ways, etc. Mediums should know this and should know how to both defend themselves and you both. Be careful and always stay alert. Also, the procedure Izzyga laid out will help, along with anything else you find on the subject. Do your research, as it can only help
If you cannot find anyone, I or others can help if you'd like. I've been a medium for roughly 10 years now (as young as I am my younger sister has still a few years on me as she never lost her abilities from when she was little)
You can probably also find a experienced person on a mediumship forum or other places. You may also want to combine forces and ask several different people for help (and tell them all about each other... ) so they can work in unison. (That's why I work with spirits to do tasks like that, sometimes something unexpected pops up and you Always want to be prepared)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 05-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Master

I'm going to underline the words of Izzyga.

This is one for experienced medium.

Yes, you can do protection, call on archangel michael for his protection. Light a candle for the night times, burn incense, smudge.

i don't know if there is a medium organisation in your vicinity that lists reputable mediums but that's worth a shot rather than going through yellow pages.