Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Master
Red face Anyone work with Kunzite?

I have a kunzite that I got from a gem show years ago probably oh about 15 years ago and I used to keep it in my pocket when I was a new nurse and I found it helped to calm me down and work from my love heart chakra.
Just recently I've gotten back into Kunzite, I still have that piece. But when I was on vacation I bought a kunzite necklace and today I bought a lovely clear piece of Kunzite with specks of pink. My other piece is dark pink my necklace is light pink.

Kunzite has a lot of lithium in it so it helps people when they are having panic attacks and depression or any other mental issue. Also I found myself that when my husband does healing hands on me he can always see a lot of blue and green which for him means that the energy of the stone is awesome, with ANY other stone I am wearing he never sees that much energy, so whenever I wear kunzite I really don't need a healing session from him.

It works to open the heart chakra. It works to clear all chakras and strenghten the aura. It also helps with meditation and feelings of love...it's a lot softer energy than rosequartz.

Kunzite is very hard to come by so I'm fortunate I have three pieces.

Anyone else with experience with this lovely stone?
Spiritlite.
Old 24-10-2010, 02:53 AM
Master
http://heavenandearthjewelry.com/eco...com-www-j2ee01

This is a great article on Kunzite.
Old 24-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Master
Anyone with Kunzite experiences I'm so so interested to know :)
Spiritlite.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Amberly

I have a piece of pink kunzite. I haven't worked with it for a long time but i do recall the first time i used it....it brought on a lot of strong emotion's for me, when i held it i felt teary, my head felt dizzy and it warmed my palm. Other crystals have felt warm and hot in my hand too but i don't recall the dizzy sensation from any other than moldavite. Maybe i needed my piece of kunzite to help release some suppressed emotion's.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Master
Hmm amberly it does help supressed emotions it helps to heal the heart, why don't you cleanse it before you work with it, it sounds like your'e so sensitive to stone healing.
Did you read the article on Kunzite in the second post?
Thanks for responding I just love crystals :)
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Amberly

I cleanse all my crystals regularly after use They sometimes feel sticky...um i guess you could say dirty which is usually an indication for me that cleansing should take place. I don't feel the need to work with Kunzite anymore....or at the moment, maybe one day in the future though.
Old 25-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Master
((((((((((amberly))))))))

Spiritlite