Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-03-2013, 03:09 PM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envolucris
Good news! According to my experience and a battery of mounting evidence, your guide is you. Or specifically, your connection to your more primal, base subconscious, and the intuitive knowledge held within.

But it's apparently easier, or more comforting, for people to conceptualize their innermost processes as dissociated entities. I feel like a more effective approach would be to realize one's wholeness, and their indelible interconnectedness.

I have a feeling my opinion will be in the minority though. In any case, if you feel like conjuring your inner guide is a fruitless endeavor: don't. Simple and effective!

I'm glad to see somebody else here who thinks like me. Personally I don't find it very comforting thinking that I have someone subliminally deciding over me and watching every step I do. It sounds like a spiritual "parent" to me, and it doesn't sound right. Eventially one has to "Grow up" spiritually too, and it makes more sense to go through that process on a journey with yourself and taking wisdom from people you meet rather than some annoying guide on your shoulder that you can't even see.
Old 15-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Paci Bera

I am sure everyone requires someone, especially when he/she is new in spiritual world. You must take into consideration that there are still many jeopardies out there and you could easily get lost with severe consequences!
Honestly, I am glad to own a familiar spirit who I can always turn to and ask for help.
In real life I can handle myself. Simple as that! ;)