Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 23-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Master
I have been the recipient of this healing on many occasions by an advanced practitioner...and in that context, it has been very powerful and very healing indeed.

I would also describe it as both golden and white light, yes.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-09-2013, 07:19 AM
ornuma

Beautiful Experience...

My GOLDEN LIGHT experience was for sure thee most NEWEST visual to thee most MIND BLOWING AMAZING BEAUTIFUL CREEPIEST MOST MEMERABLE experience EVER.
I was so way and beyond scared of going into my own house after a certain time when it got dark. During the time I was moving out of my house that I had lived in with my LOVE and its also the house that I found him in as well. But, it was around 3-3:30am and its about 7 days after my LOVE had passed but, anyways I'm I'm dilerious I'm still crying in shock & denial and all the sudden I see this GOLD GLITTER trinkle down from my garage ceiling - and in front of my own eyes i watched the glitter form into a woman... this woman had a white dress and blonde hair. she was watching every movement every box being picked up.... i mean it was amazing absolutely AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL
Old 27-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Shiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin
My clients usually say that it feels like a warm embrace when I use golden light

Is it abnormal that I feel it as being very cold (cold in a good way)?..

Also, what can be done with this energy apart from healing?
Old 01-12-2013, 01:08 AM
raindroptree

The golden energy is one of the highest and purest energies. It is higher than the white light and can be used to heal in many ways. It can also be used for protection and raising vibrations. Use this energy in meditations and you will progress and grow faster. Draw it into your chakras starting at the base, working your way up, then surrounding your body with it after drawing it into the crown chakra.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:55 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

I surround myself with the golden light at times. I'm not really sure why it is, but it feels right.