Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Esmerelda

Do you think it wasn't meant to be?

If you were meant to be with someone or they were your soulmate would you be guided to each other or would you have to search for them/track them down?

Just the reason im asking is i met a guy 6 years ago who i thought was my soulmate as the connection was intense and we didnt even have to speak to each other, but then he disapeared and i havent seen him for 6 years. I have been to many psychics and they have said i have to look for him on online like on facebook, they said its not going to be easy though.

Now to me thats kind of put a dampener on it because i always thought that if its meant to be the universe will find a way for you to cross paths again. I have tried looking for him for ages, even asked his friend for his number and he gave me a fake number. I cant seem to see him on facebook but the psychics say he is on there.

Im losing hope in the whole thing, what would you do?
Old 26-10-2012, 12:09 PM
BeautifulLife

It's all about timing and if you are finding it difficult to track him down than maybe your time isn't right yet. Maybe he's currently involved in a relationship which he needs to work through before he'll be ready to communicate with you again and you finding his info before he's ready will only put both of you in a difficult situation. If he still has feelings for you let alone is a soul mate than you coming forward after all this time is going to create a lot of stress in his life. Trust that the universe knows what's best for you and that the universe will reveal what you need to see when you are ready.

That being said if you know this guys first and last name and anything about where he grew up , went to school or mutual friends it should be pretty easy to find him on the net even if he's not on fb. Have you tried tracking down some of his mutual friends and than looking at their friend list on fb to see if he shows up? Have you tried googling his email address or name? It's very difficult now a days to remain hidden form the world.
Old 26-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda
If you were meant to be with someone or they were your soulmate would you be guided to each other or would you have to search for them/track them down?

Supposedly we will be destined to meet our soulmates if it is meant to be/pre-planned before incarnation, but then it is our choice/free will what to do after that.

In "Only Love is Real", Brian Weiss purposely scheduled back to back appointments with two people who were obviously soulmates so that they would meet for the first time. They had a very brief encounter, and then it was left to destiny to bring them together again, which it did, even though the circumstances seemed very unlikely because one was about to move out of the country.

I also have a situation with a lost soulmate female friend that I haven't seen for 13 years now & an online psychic friend confirmed that my female friend does think about me and longs for a connection like we had and she never found one either that matches the closeness we had, since we lost contact. My psychic friend told me that it would be difficult to find her because she is under a different name now from marriage, but she told me some details about the areas she lives in and that she has a daughter now (she's a really good psychic, lol) & she did tell me details about our friendship from back then which she couldn't possibly know such as it was her father that forced her to move away, she wrote poetry, and that there was a "third wheel" to the friendship. All true, so I don't doubt the accuracy of what she currently sees my friend doing and she already proved her psychic abilities to me with hundreds of details on other things in my life.
Old 26-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator
I think if this person is your sc you will bump into him again. just keep up what you do. like if you go out with friends or erends live the way you live. Fat/universe which ever you believe work to guide you to this person. and vice verse.
Old 26-10-2012, 02:09 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I think if this person is your sc you will bump into him again. just keep up what you do. like if you go out with friends or erends live the way you live. Fat/universe which ever you believe work to guide you to this person. and vice verse.

Fat with never lead you astray :p
Old 26-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda

Just the reason im asking is i met a guy 6 years ago who i thought was my soulmate as the connection was intense and we didnt even have to speak to each other, but then he disapeared and i havent seen him for 6 years. I have been to many psychics and they have said i have to look for him on online like on facebook, they said its not going to be easy though.

Now to me thats kind of put a dampener on it because i always thought that if its meant to be the universe will find a way for you to cross paths again. I have tried looking for him for ages, even asked his friend for his number and he gave me a fake number. I cant seem to see him on facebook but the psychics say he is on there.

Im losing hope in the whole thing, what would you do?
thats a excellent qustion . i think that you two can be guided toward each other but also i assume they would be searching for you as well.