Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Master
Does everyone have a twin flame?
Part of the thinking that gives credence to the idea of twinflames for me involves karma. An idea I have about creation incorporates "equal and opposite reactions"...
for me to have 'sprung forth', I needed an "equal and opposite" me to 'push off' in the other direction. In essence, we were cause and effect to one another.
Now, in the fullness of time, we have travelled full-circle, and meet once again in the center. This brings a feeling of 'completion' and fulfillment.

That being said, I don't feel that we are limited to a 'pre-ordained' state of existence. In the vastness of possibilities, we can find a way to be that is satisfying and
comfortable and of our own choosing... not a cookie-cutter sampler-set (unless that's what you want, hurr-durr).

why do i have such an i've been here before feeling just nao? deja-vu
Old 25-10-2012, 02:41 PM
chiquitita

One more thing I would like to mention is that I think there is a 'twin flame guidance' for the one of the twins who exists (who is already born) even before the other twin is born (or physically incarnated if you like), and also the 'twin flame guidance' for the living twin after another one physically dies. Is it a guidance from their common Higher self (sense)? I know, maybe it sounds a bit fuzzy, but that's just something I can't explain better and I look at that only as a possibility.

Do they (twins) will share simultaneous existence on this planet or not, or will they recognize each other and in which way, or will they pass each other on the street not knowing anything, or will they live together in the same house, or will they fully recognize why are they here for and share their unique mission, I really can't tell. Apparently, the answer is strictly individual. Only the twins themselves know 'what is cooking in a pot of love'.
Old 25-10-2012, 03:03 PM
DulcePoetica

After some thought, I don't think the kaleidoscope theory is working for me. If that were the rule, the cosmos and all organic things- which don't have pesky willful intentions to go against the flow of nature, would demonstrate only this kind of symmetry.

In fact no two galaxies, planets, rocks or even squirrels are identical.

It makes more sense to me that twin flames are a differentiation, just as we have many kinds of stars, yet binary star systems are uncommon. Many people have babies, but twins are not the "norm." Personally, I don't think it is necessarily a "special" thing, but just the state of being into which some souls are configured.

I imagine we might discover one day that there are many different varieties of souls, just like everything else in nature. I don't think it is likely any time soon that I will fully understand this, but I just don't think it is the kind of thing that could happen to everyone.

Ideal love is available to everyone in different forms. But I'm not sure this thing is ideal, and I doubt all love manifests this way. My reasoning for that is that if this were common, normal, or in any way predictable, I would have heard about it before it happened to me in my thirties. And once I started going through it, I should have been able to recognize at least one person in my life who has experienced something similar. I haven't, despite being deeply involved in both creative and alternative spiritual communities. (Meaning I am surrounded by highly intuitive people who are actively engaged in cultivating and embracing both spiritual and creative energy.) So if after 7 years of desperately trying to make sense of it, I'm still prowling an anonymous Internet forum looking for someone who gets it, I think I can safely assume it is not a common experience.
Old 25-10-2012, 04:46 PM
sesheta

To H:O:R:A:C:E

Part of the thinking that gives credence to the idea of twinflames for me involves karma. An idea I have about creation incorporates "equal and opposite reactions"...
for me to have 'sprung forth', I needed an "equal and opposite" me to 'push off' in the other direction. In essence, we were cause and effect to one another.
Now, in the fullness of time, we have travelled full-circle, and meet once again in the center. This brings a feeling of 'completion' and fulfillment.

***I find myself liking what you wrote above - it is giving me an interesting perspective on karma ....I like it *******
Old 26-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Master
In my way of seeing, twins would have karma if they shared previous lifetimes and left unresolved issues but not if this is first meeting in this plane.

Xan

Old 26-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
Ideal love is available to everyone in different forms. But I'm not sure this thing is ideal, and I doubt all love manifests this way. My reasoning for that is that if this were common, normal, or in any way predictable, I would have heard about it before it happened to me in my thirties. And once I started going through it, I should have been able to recognize at least one person in my life who has experienced something similar. I haven't, despite being deeply involved in both creative and alternative spiritual communities. (Meaning I am surrounded by highly intuitive people who are actively engaged in cultivating and embracing both spiritual and creative energy.) So if after 7 years of desperately trying to make sense of it, I'm still prowling an anonymous Internet forum looking for someone who gets it, I think I can safely assume it is not a common experience.

Wow. You know, I really haven't thought about it, but you're right. And even on these forums, I still feel like I'm alone in my experiences sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
In my way of seeing, twins would have karma if they shared previous lifetimes and left unresolved issues but not if this is first meeting in this plane.

Yes, absolutely!
Old 26-10-2012, 01:08 AM
Master
I don't want to sound critical, but your second sentence (above) seems "labored".

I had the same feeling when I reread just now, Horace. Sorry.

Xan

Old 26-10-2012, 05:32 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
After some thought, I don't think the kaleidoscope theory is working for me. If that were the rule, the cosmos and all organic things- which don't have pesky willful intentions to go against the flow of nature, would demonstrate only this kind of symmetry.

In fact no two galaxies, planets, rocks or even squirrels are identical.

It makes more sense to me that twin flames are a differentiation, just as we have many kinds of stars, yet binary star systems are uncommon. Many people have babies, but twins are not the "norm." Personally, I don't think it is necessarily a "special" thing, but just the state of being into which some souls are configured.

I imagine we might discover one day that there are many different varieties of souls, just like everything else in nature. I don't think it is likely any time soon that I will fully understand this, but I just don't think it is the kind of thing that could happen to everyone.

I agree with all of this :)