Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-03-2012, 10:47 AM
my_road

to clear area of

clear area of negative energy, i see many different way that people from different paths use but its like its all the same thing the same method, like if dealing with spirit a medium would use arch angel michael to clear area yeah, but at a church they use jesus name to make spirit flee, i guess its the strength of the belief that makes it work, do u also think the methods are all the same and all work anyway? i think witches would have a little trick too and that would work, its intresting that all ways work.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Master

I clear areas from negative energies and entities with the help of a protective bubble of white energy sent from Above. The casting of the bubble starts with "In the name of the Powers That Be"

It definitely works. The biggest area I have successfully purged was a nursing home and its surrounding grounds. Successful as in having the bubble observed by three different people and the general atmosphere of the place considerably lifted.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:16 PM
my_road

some spiritual people i know had to get someone from the church to visit and bless, some people say the church way is more effective, its like if u read on exorcism stuff its like a real battle to rid of the attachment yeah, but i feel if u visited a shaman, a witch or a medium they could also help just as good as the church does, its just alot of people i know say the church way is the best way but i feel all methods can work.
Old 31-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Master
It is my understanding that "all ways work" because the power is actually in the human.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Henri77

Don't quite agree about all ways or always.

Sometimes the fix is only temporary, but someone with mojo and absolute faith-conviction may more likely effect a "permanent" clearing.
Depends what the problem actually consists of. That's been my experience.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:30 PM
The Voice

A simple way is to use the earth and a grounding process -
ground the space from the North East West and South --
1) envisioning a flow of energy from each corner or direction into the center of the space flowing deep into the earth
2) once this is completed and don't rush through it -- ask all the past energies or spirits to leave the space

Michael
Old 05-04-2012, 02:31 PM
The Voice

A simple way is to use the earth and a grounding process -
ground the space from the North East West and South --
1) envisioning a flow of energy from each corner or direction into the center of the space flowing deep into the earth
2) once this is completed and don't rush through it -- ask all the past energies or spirits to leave the space

Michael