Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-03-2012, 03:39 PM
iScorpio

Is this weird?

Hi All,
Recently I read a friend from my school to see who her spirit guides were. I saw an older man (he looked like he was Indian, or something in that region but he was older, mid-late 70s maybe?) and I saw him wearing a white gown with gold beads and gold decorations on the white gown, and a white 'hat' that wrapped around the head. I felt from his presence that he was extremely serious, but not evil and he was from the light. The white and gold gown is my symbol for an angel, spirit guide, or anyone from the light. White is someone who is in the light, but gold is usually an angel or spirit guide. Oh and he was speaking some weird language (I didn't hear any details on what he said, just that it was some weird languague). I didn't get a name from him

Another guide of hers I saw was a young male, 20s-30s maybe? He had short black hair (he was also really tan)1 and I think he was smaller (a bit shorter, and a bit smaller)....

What was the old Indian man? I'm curious about him..
Old 26-03-2012, 03:09 PM
mdez13

im no psychic or medium but it seems to be more egyptian garb than indian. how is it you find out who or what your guides are?
Old 26-03-2012, 11:03 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdez13
im no psychic or medium but it seems to be more egyptian garb than indian. how is it you find out who or what your guides are?

I wasn't always to communicate with them, I developed it over time.. I still am developing but I'm pretty far. I ask for my guardian angels name, information, ect. and I ask that they must be from the light. Since my abilities are pretty far developed I just focus in on the person and ask who their guardian angel is, that they must be from the light, ect.

He may be Egyptian.. Very possible he was. :)
Old 27-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Henri77

Sounds like it may have been an ancient-older language.
I'd assume one could get a sense for the culture, by their vibe. But since it's not YOUR guide perhaps it's too late for that.

Thanx for the story... quite an interesting method....

Yonananda's guru was quite serious-stern as I understand it
Old 27-03-2012, 10:20 PM
mdez13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
I wasn't always to communicate with them, I developed it over time.. I still am developing but I'm pretty far. I ask for my guardian angels name, information, ect. and I ask that they must be from the light. Since my abilities are pretty far developed I just focus in on the person and ask who their guardian angel is, that they must be from the light, ect.

He may be Egyptian.. Very possible he was. :)

ah! very nice. ive just started actually trying to do some astral projection. i believe ive actually done it by accident as a child and saw beings on 2 occasions so i've decided to try it deliberately! i've tried asking for my guide with no luck so far. probaby not concentrating enough, i've only been able to sit up from my bed then i was woken up. egyptian would be cool! :)
Old 27-03-2012, 11:47 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
ah! very nice. ive just started actually trying to do some astral projection. i believe ive actually done it by accident as a child and saw beings on 2 occasions so i've decided to try it deliberately! i've tried asking for my guide with no luck so far. probaby not concentrating enough, i've only been able to sit up from my bed then i was woken up. egyptian would be cool! :)

I did attempt it for a short period, but I lost interest... I'm sticking with my usual aura reading, mediumship, and crystal healing practises.. lol
Old 28-03-2012, 12:44 AM
mdez13

Quote:
I did attempt it for a short period, but I lost interest... I'm sticking with my usual aura reading, mediumship, and crystal healing practises.. lol

awesome.. i dont have those abilities :( ...maybe some success on my end would open me up a bit more though..any relatives of mine you can drum up!? hehe :)
Old 28-03-2012, 02:25 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
awesome.. i dont have those abilities :( ...maybe some success on my end would open me up a bit more though..any relatives of mine you can drum up!? hehe :)

I can read you but you must read the rules.
Old 29-03-2012, 12:54 PM
mdez13

Quote:
I can read you but you must read the rules.

the forums rules and whatnot? read 'em. are there another set somewhere?
Old 29-03-2012, 02:31 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
the forums rules and whatnot? read 'em. are there another set somewhere?

If you have applied to these rules:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=25897

I will read you.. Message me if you applied to these rules. :)