Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-03-2012, 04:09 AM
fran1992

i've been having dreams about people i barely know and talking to me like if we have been friends since always always doing something or playing soccer or running in a race but what is interesting is what they tell me for example playing soccer i've never been good and that person was teaching me how to play soccer and i was doing bad and i asked him how can i play better? how can i do the things better? i he said francisco u just have to trust in yourself
that part "trust in yourself" i've been hearing it very often in my dreams is it a coincidence or is a message?
Old 24-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
I would like to know if you talk to your guide telepathically or if you need to talk them out loud ?
I know I can speak with Angela out loud because she had often manifest herself in my mind or just when I ask for confirmation in my mind. But maybe if I talk to her loud we will have a better contact ,as it would be easier for us to talk to each others ?
But I was also thinking if she can read all my thoughts or just when I ''call'' her and talk to her?
I think she can hear me when I call her even if it's just thoughts but I think it's like maybe telepathy if I don't want to share something it will not be share,or just what I want to be share is share,not that's there's thing I'll don't want to tell her so maybe I'm just thinking about things who are not important...

What do you think ?
And you, how do you talk to yours guides ?

You dont have to say a word and thats for Spirit Guides, Angels, Souls...its all telepathic and they read your heart too.. so sometimes we say things but, dont believe it in our heart...so they read the heart..

I've witnessed a message given so others can hear (individuals that couldnt hear spiritually) by good and bad- both sides and that was done through those beings channelling through an individual.

I communicate with my Guides telepathically.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 24-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account

My thought on this topic is this...

When you are receiving messages and you say are "hearing them" you are clairaudient. If you see their messages as images you are "clairvoyant". There is also clairsentient, clairaroma, and clairaugusta as ways of us perceiving how our angels are communicating with us. In this, everyone receives the messages differently, but it has nothing to do with that angel, who they are, their specialty, or where they are from. How you receive your channeled messages is about you and your communication style. Angels are, and thus also communicate in pure energy. They don't have mouths or vocal cords to pass air through to make a sound... They communicate in energy and you then pick up that energy and interpret that message in the way that you do. How you receive and experience has nothing to do with them, who they are, or where they are coming from.

The biggest challenge my students have when I am teaching them is that they wonder if they are in fact just thinking the answer that is coming to them or if that is actually the message coming from the angel. In this, I have my students ask the questions and talk directly out loud to their angels. Speaking out loud clearly differentiates the students "voice" so they can really notice the difference between them speaking, and their angel's answer. After lots of practice and lots of channeled conversations, the student knows their angel's voice, personality, verbage, and inflection so clearly, that they can simply think a question and they can clearly distinguish their angel/guide answering.

So, how you receive your angel's messages is about your own unique channeling skill. It is not about that angel, but your own style. There are many different styles and channeling methods. No one better or worse than another. It is all simply about people connecting with the angels they wish to work with.

Hope this helps.
Old 24-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyDodd
My thought on this topic is this...

When you are receiving messages and you say are "hearing them" you are clairaudient. If you see their messages as images you are "clairvoyant". There is also clairsentient, clairaroma, and clairaugusta as ways of us perceiving how our angels are communicating with us. In this, everyone receives the messages differently, but it has nothing to do with that angel, who they are, their specialty, or where they are from. How you receive your channeled messages is about you and your communication style. Angels are, and thus also communicate in pure energy. They don't have mouths or vocal cords to pass air through to make a sound... They communicate in energy and you then pick up that energy and interpret that message in the way that you do. How you receive and experience has nothing to do with them, who they are, or where they are coming from.

The biggest challenge my students have when I am teaching them is that they wonder if they are in fact just thinking the answer that is coming to them or if that is actually the message coming from the angel. In this, I have my students ask the questions and talk directly out loud to their angels. Speaking out loud clearly differentiates the students "voice" so they can really notice the difference between them speaking, and their angel's answer. After lots of practice and lots of channeled conversations, the student knows their angel's voice, personality, verbage, and inflection so clearly, that they can simply think a question and they can clearly distinguish their angel/guide answering.

So, how you receive your angel's messages is about your own unique channeling skill. It is not about that angel, but your own style. There are many different styles and channeling methods. No one better or worse than another. It is all simply about people connecting with the angels they wish to work with.

Hope this helps.

i agree an angel can come in their purest form or as angel (form) or person..I've witnessed all three.

What do you teach?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 24-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account

I started my practice 20 years ago just doing intuitive readings. I spent several years working the different psychic fairs throughout Canada and in that time my ability progressed from intuitive ability to indirect channeling. After several years of indirect channeling, I eventually developed the ability to direct channel and have been the Direct Channel for the Angelic Group The Council now for about 7-8 years. I have written one book teaching people how to develop their intuition and am completing my second book on teaching people to develop their channeling abilities. I teach workshops on a variety of spiritual and holistic topics, write articles, and advise clients throughout North America. I honor and respect everyone's path and way in which they choose to express and develop their abilities. I have lots of info and experience to share here on the forums from 20 years of practice with at least 15 of those years being a paid professional advisor and teacher.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:21 AM
Henri77

Whatever works for YOU is best-right.
I rarely speak out loud to spirit unless moved to by emotion.

Occasionally spirit WILL interject, uninvited, into a topic I'm simply mulling over-contemplating, or discussing with someone.
I'd really overlooked that till writing this, but it's nice to remember spirit is always close.