Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
This may be a touchy subject, not trying to offend anyone.

Year ago (about 11 yrs ago) I had an abortion at 9 weeks. 8 years ago (when all sorts of spiritual things started happening) I had a dream in which a group of people (who were about 8 feet tall!) were taking me to meet my child. I walked up to a house, a pretty farm house of sorts with a beautiful porch. The house was full of children. A little girl walked out, being ushered gently by one of those 'beings.'

She stepped down off the porch and walked up to me and said 'hi mommy' and I picked her up and hugged her. She had blonde hair just like me too. I woke up crying from that dream. This dream happened at a time in life when I admitted to myself that I was wrong for having the abortion, and I felt remorse for it. I had to forgive myself and healing was taking place.

Where do you think the souls of children go when they are aborted? This child looked to be approx 3 yrs old, which would have been her physical age on earth if she was born. Is that even possible?

I dont have a definate response but, in just my opinion.. I believe they choose to re-incarnate... but, on a deeper level i think and its just my opinion-- maybe it was an experience for them as it was for them.. maybe the assignment was accepted knowing before it would be a short assignment so they would have the experience.. I know experiencing life in all possible ways is important.. gives us full broad knowledge.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 22-05-2012, 05:27 AM
coolchic101

Hi! I can relate to your situation. I had a pregnancy termination due to health issues at 14 weeks gestation. I wrote a personal letter to my baby prior to the termination asking for her forgiveness and that it wasn't the right time for her to be born. She also had the option to wait for me on the other side or she is free to look for another mother whom she can be born to. After the procedure, my daughter came to me several times in dreams to reveal herself as a girl. We flew balloons in memory of her since we were not allowed to bring her body home and give her a proper funeral. She would have been 6 years old this year and she appears to me in daydreams what she would have looked like at this age and the images feels very real. I see her running around a very happy child wearing butterfly wings and a magical wand. She has a carefree spirit and likes to use her imagination and has a very creative side. I rely on this image to give me comfort in knowing that she is at peace and this gives me peace as well.