Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Knower
Ditto on that BL .... (:
Old 09-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Love406

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Its a good thing I was in another relationship when I met my TF and never was single. I can only imagine the crazy stuff I'd end up doing if I wasn't "held back" by the boundaries of my relationship. By being in a relationship I at least have some sort of "understanding" as to why we can't be together. If we were both single and my TF still refused to be with me I think I'd completely lose my mind.

Yes, BeautifulLife, it is pure torture. That magnetic connection is so strong it is as if I cannot control my self. Ohh the agony of it all.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:41 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love406
Yes, BeautifulLife, it is pure torture. That magnetic connection is so strong it is as if I cannot control my self. Ohh the agony of it all.

The connection has been there for so long (5+ yrs) with me that I've just grown to accept it as if its always been there. I literally forgot what it was like before I met her. What it was like to feel love before I even realized what true love was.

As painful as it is at times I really do feel like I'd miss this feeling if it ever did go away. It's like watching a romantic movie like the notebook and than feeling dissapointed in your own relationship for not being that powerful and true. By experiencing and feeling this connection it constantly reminds me of how special I am to have felt true love.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Love406

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
What you might have to deal with is why is it so good... the sex.

Why is any drug so good? Because it takes us away from the banality of our existence.

And why is existence banal? Because we live in fear of stuffing it up so badly that even banal was good!!!

The only reason I'm saying this is because afterwards you say you feel so bereft and that's because nothing outside of the sex, or within normal life is able to make you feel fulfilled after giving so much of yourself within that intimacy.

But how can I know... Only you can know because it's your life and you're the one living it. I can only throw my own conjectures at it by seeing a roller coaster effect between giving and receiving and being a part of wildness and possibilities unending... then the return to earth and the subsequent bereftedness. That roller coaster is alike most additive drugs with the High and the coming down.

If the come down wasn't there I'd say go for it but the fact that it is means there is a cost involved and if it ain't paid the debt just keeps getting higher and higher.

With anything powerful one has to be judicious in fitting it into ones life otherwise it can take over. What you might want to think over is that the power and grace and abandonment you are willing to give to the sex you can actually give to rest of your life...

Energy is energy and form is our choice...

Wow, Mr Interesting, you seem to be very knowledgeable in this area. You made some valid points here. Very thought provoking and I have to ponder the reasons why I am filling so bereft afterwards. If I am authentic with myself, I suppose I do want a monogamous relationship with him. But I thought this type of roller coaster effect was a commonality amongst twin flames relationships? The "runner" effect?
Old 09-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Love406

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
The connection has been there for so long (5+ yrs) with me that I've just grown to accept it as if its always been there. I literally forgot what it was like before I met her. What it was like to feel love before I even realized what true love was.

As painful as it is at times I really do feel like I'd miss this feeling if it ever did go away. It's like watching a romantic movie like the notebook and than feeling dissapointed in your own relationship for not being that powerful and true. By experiencing and feeling this connection it constantly reminds me of how special I am to have felt true love.

BL, I could'nt have said it better. It definitely is a Romeo and Juliet love story or Notebook! We are so blessed to have experience this type of love. :-)
Old 10-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Master
Love406, I have my own complicated unfolding of what I believe was the nature of twin flame energy... to the point it was becoming a hindrance and I was starting to think that the whole point of the twin flame thing was to get to letting it go.

Why I say that is that in the past I've often found what I thought I wanted wasn't really what I actually needed so I've become aware that in searching for one thing I often end up with another...

So while the twin flame has captivated me with it's power to make my life worthwhile and be completely fulfilled and ready to do the work of the universe I've also realised that I can only really see this "dream" from a position of lack and so I've been watching myself go through the paces and wondering whether something altogether different isn't unfolding before me.

So today I finally went lookin' for twin flame at source and found something that really did it for me and has left me lightened quite considerably.

And incidentally, a woman who's a soulmate is a relationship councillor so maybe I was just drawing on her wisdom...
Old 10-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Um, it takes two to tangle. Maybe she likes being physically intimate with him?

Sorry, I just hate this whole pre-conditioned cultural meme that women only have sex because they are bonded and/or are seeking a commitment bond via sex. Maybe she just likes having sex with the guy? There's nothing wrong with that.

I'm not her so I can't say... just throwing it out there for the mulling. I would never have sex with someone just to get them to commit to me. That is expectation AND manipulation. It seems you are accusing him of doing the manipulation... but what you are suggesting would be, in my humble opinion, manipulation on her part. Sex in exchange for commitment.

Sex isn't "business."

Ugh.

They have a child together, he floats her boat....women are allowed to simply want their boats to be floated....

Then again, maybe I missed the memo.

yes but it's not floating her boat, it's hurting her a LOT, she needs to get the strength to walk away and shut the door on the sex as hard as that is at the moment he hashis cake and is eating it with no pressure to offer anything greater,
twin flames are special relationships but they pretty much follow the rules of other relationships just magnified, as hard as it is cant help feeling your lesson here is to be strong say no to him be happy on ur own let him 'think' at least your moving on and then when he realises its loose you or give his all to you you might just see a change in him till u do that this pattern WILL continue.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Master
I agree that the sex isn't wrong but as I have suggested the sex and it's unfolding may hold the key to the feeling of incompleteness that follows it.

Leaving him behind and walking away is one way of being able to look at the picture with distance but that also adds another deficit to the picture by removing the sex which actually holds the biggest clues as to what's really going on.

Keeping things as they are, but adding questioning and the perspective of distance, always tends to be best as long as the hurt involved doesn't get too much greater and good sex, even mind blowing sex ain't really hurting anyone.

The question I think is why can we give so much in one instance, when we have an object, the other person to give to, but can't still have that outflowing when the object is removed.

Sorry about objectifying your lover but given the circumstances it may very well be at the heart of the matter.