Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-12-2011, 12:31 AM
dena

can anybody here see the future ?

please I need to know when will i die
i don't care if it doesn't happen i just need to know now
if you need any information please tell me
Thanx
Old 11-12-2011, 06:34 AM
Guide
Can you read? Okay, great! Please tell me what happens at the end of <this book here>, that one you haven't read. K, Thanks, Bye.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:50 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dena
please I need to know when will i die
i don't care if it doesn't happen i just need to know now
if you need any information please tell me
Thanx

i'm confused. you don't care if it doesn't happen, you just need to know now.

which part am i misunderstanding?

i'm not sure anyone can tell you for certain or why they would. you could be in a car accident tomorrow and die. when your time is up, your time is up.

although there is that death site where you type in your information and it will tell you.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Sangress

I need to know why you *need* to know, but are feigning that you dont care before I look into anything.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Administrator
Life is not a dress rehersal enjoy it while you are here when your time comes for you to go home you will know

Namaste
Old 11-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Medium_Laura

You will die when you chose to, before coming here to incarnate. Instead of focusing on the bad and hoping it happens or worrying about when, make each day special.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Mayflow

I don't have a clue. I don't even have any idea of when I will die. When it happens, it happens.

According to some, it really doesn't matter at what age you die, but it may matter what your mind state is at the point of death. Death occurs to all physical bodies, but rebirth may also happen.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:27 PM
mattie

Why Is This An Issue

I can’t tell you when you will die, but you can be assured it will happen to your physical body at some time. Our soul/spirit survives the physical body’s death.

Why is this an issue for you? I assume that you understand that everyone’s physical body dies at some time.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Master
The thing with the future, as far as I understand it, is that you might very well remember some of it but alike past memories our emotions at the time can colour to a huge extent what that memory is.

It's like one gets a feedback, like a radar ping, but it has to filter both through the emotional bearing of the event and then through the past and the future emotional states between now and then. When I say past, in regards to a future, it's that everything in front of us leading to the future is the past... to that future. So there's this ping ponging backwards and forwards set of vibrations going on which makes it very difficult to view anything with much clarity.

I've often had a mixture of deja vu and precognition where I suddenly realise I've just encountered the event that I saw previously but the difference between what I'd seen and what I'd experienced were almost so unlike what I'd attached to the feeling of the precognition as an emotion that it wasn't until after the event that I realised what the connection was.

It's exactly alike when you meet an old friend and reminiscence about the same event and realise you both have profoundly different versions of what went on... because the emotions carry the biggest weight of interpretation... unless they aren't there in which case it wouldn't matter anyways.