Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 10:11 AM
~Jay~

I was very excited to read all of the replies in this thread - thanks for starting it Lj!

I can relate to so much of it myself too - and am in the middle of some HUGE life-changes right now....ending a long relationship, loosing touch with friends, starting a new job, moving house shortly, dealing with finances & other things I've not had much involvement with for a long time....Basically feeling totally on the verge of a whole new way life it would seem!

Something like this would have floored me a year or two ago, yet I feel such a sense of adventure, and know in my heart that it's all happening for a highly positive reason. I know I have a great deal of support too - both 'visible' & 'invisible' if ya know what I mean, lol. So I'm going with the flow - which is all any of us can do anyway. But it's all about "endings and beginnings" for so many people right now, it's scary....
Old 13-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Carnelian

Hi Lj,
yes....I also feel that major changes are coming, I have been feeling anxious, alone/isolated, lots of dreams and have a house move coming up.
I kind of feel like a caterpillar thats in the crysallis stage waiting to emerge as a new butterfly......
Its comforting to know others feel this way, thank-you for posting your thoughts and feelings

love and light
Carnelian
Old 13-03-2007, 11:45 PM
janspirit

Hey thanks for all the posts, very enlightening... and i don't feel so out there now...

I too am excited even tho I don't know WHY... it's weird... but i feel so positive about these changes... it's like being let outa prison... (there are many kinds of prisons, those we make for ourselves, eh? LOL)

Blessings of peace, light and love to u all

Janspirit xx
Old 14-03-2007, 12:01 AM
ljepotica

Color We'll all come out on top...

Thank you all for your replies.

Yes it's good to know that others understand where you're coming from and especially concerning spiritual matters-after all I cannot tell any of my friends about this-they'd think I was going mad or would just ignore what I said...lol

It is definitely in the air and it can be felt. When I do my own tarot most of the time I get big changes coming or the end of an era-I often get the devil and especially death-and so it's not surprising is it?

I'm also excited Janspirit and I also don't know why

It's funny how a number of us are having house-moving coming up, maybe part of the change is for a number of us to move

I'm even wanting to eat more raw vegetables and fruit.
I've gotten back into aromatherapy and love burning the oils that I've brought.

It certainly feels like I'm a snake and I've shedded the skin of my old life-hey I was born in the year of the snake 1977

I'm glad that others can feel it-if we've all come this far then we can all do it together-we'll all pull through, we're survivors

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 14-03-2007, 01:54 AM
angelicious

Here's something new happening in my life, a couple of new responsibilities.

Before I moved 4 months ago, I got given an adourable-licious white, with a black streak on his head, persian kitten. Kenny, as he goes by, instantly enhances my life and the way we came together was based on a series of timely events.

Also, just accepted a puppy 2 weeks ago. He's a delightilicious Pure-bred Golden Labrador called Coby. The 16 year old owner saw him more of a liability & a handful (and the fact he chewed up everything in sight!!!) . I'm training him with love & acceptence. He just needed propper attention, and he's responding fantastically.

What a joy this journey is.

Last edited by angelicious : 14-03-2007 at 01:57 AM.
Old 14-03-2007, 07:28 AM
OceanWaves19161

Yes I completely agree! 2007 is meant to be the year for new beginnings and happy times if you've been working on yourself. I too have noticed massive changes happening after feeling like everything was going wrong. I've shed myself of alot of friends who were toxic over the past 6 months and feel a bit alienated at the momment as well. I've completely turned my life around now and doors are opening everywhere not just for me but for everyone it appears!
Closed Thread