Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2007, 03:35 PM
angelica

Q:candle burning

Hi there,
i have a question,and haven't found any answers..hopefully you can help...okay, when i burn my white candles,there always in a glass ..anyhow, i have noticed when other people are in my home,sometimes certain people's energy will leave my glass candle turn pitch black...you know when its burning my glass will turn black..when certain people are not present it does't turn that color....im thinking that there energy is really negative...is my idea right?

thank you

god bless
angelica
Old 28-02-2007, 09:30 AM
angelicious

Kia ora,

Lol, ummm, no, in my opinion their energy is not negative. It could be changes in the room when visitors are there (???) like, added carbon dioxide from more people breathing, ummm, temperature changes due to added body heat, ah, atmospheric moisture levels may change, lol. Sounds more science than paranormal. I really am just guessing, smiles.

Kindest Regards
Angelicious

Last edited by angelicious : 28-02-2007 at 09:36 AM.
Old 28-02-2007, 03:51 PM
angelica

Thanks, that sounds possible.....thats why i didn't find anything on the net....you never know unless you ask....thanks again

god bless
angelica
Closed Thread