Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 20-07-2011, 08:21 PM
grazier

Lightbulb

Hi mattie,

I am sorry that I have taken so long to answer but I have been moving house and have been off of the computer for a couple of months.

How do you see your ultimate reality?

What I mean by this is how do you see the true you, your spiritual self and your position in the macrocosm of God, in the cosmos, in the physical and in the spiritual and in the universe.

In other words, how do you see your position - how do you feel that you fit in?

How do you see yourself in relation to God?
How do you see God's relationship to yourself?

I personally don't see God as a deity, I see God as the energy source that we are formed from, that we are part of and that we are constituted of. I see myself as formed from the substance of the Creator, the Eternal One, the Eternal and Everlasting Good, therefore I am a member of His/Her Body, individualised in order to learn, experience and expand. The whole of Creation is likewise an individuation of the Creator, therefore we are all linked by the same universal, cosmic source. We are a macrocosm in ourselves but also the microcosm of the macrocosm we call (among other names) God.

Blessings

grazier
Old 21-07-2011, 06:35 AM
Student4Life1975

how do i see myself? flawed, but always improving. slowly over the years my ego has been less and less influential, but still there. as much as ive learned, i have much more to learn, and id have it no other way. to me the best thing about life is that when it provides you answers, it asks even more questions.

how do i see my ultimate reality? it changes every day. my ultimate reality is to have god prove his existance to mankind, to prove the existence of extra terrestrial life, and no more conflict here on earth of any type.

how do i see myself in relation to god? if hes there, he knows im a good person, and believing in him or not does not define me in his eyes. if hes not there, then i obviously have no relation at all.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
How do you see yourself? :

Well I don’t say I’m God, because I know I’m not. And I don’t misunderstand any words that seem to imply I am. I do know God and I am not one, because he’s perfect, I’m not. Jesus..and his Father, the Almighty Jehovah God, are one. Also how can many say they are one with…Jesus, when many don’t even agree with some of the things he says?
Example…

Either many say Jesus is the Father, or Jesus has a Father but I do Jesus will. Because… he is the Father in Heaven, just the son on earth. Yet…Jesus showed over and over,he is NOT the Father. (Matt.12:50-For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother). And (Matt.7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven).

I do know spiritually, from Jesus words, we are his family, if we agree with him. He NEVER told his followed to do HIS will. For me, my reality is to TRY, to live in a way pleasing to God. Buy trying, (not yelling, I do this a lot out of some type of emotion),To follow Jesus words. I know my relationship with the God of Israel, can be better. I’m working on it, though I’m imperfect.

I like to think I don’t disappoint him too much. I know I love him, because I don’t care to follow false teachings. I love Jesus because I try to serve the God he said we should serve. I believe Jesus words, more than what many of satan’s ministers wants me to believe. (2Cor.11:13-15, For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works).

So if these so-called ministers are god, which is really ministers sent my satan, (not my words), are not of God. Then neither are many who don’t follow Jesus words, and serve his Father. Again I prove this when I post what Jesus himself said. Man ISN’T separating themselves from themselves. Because man isn’t God, as man interpret. peace