Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-05-2011, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
the council of 12 are not even remotely the highest "council" what about the 9??? even they arent the highest on the spiritual "scale"...

Exactly. Just talk to God. Go straight to the top.
Old 31-05-2011, 03:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
>Why is this? I have never heard likewise from anyone else working
>with Spirit as Quan Yin, nor is it a common Buddhist tenet.
Well, that's what I've gotten the feel of any way. You know how some things just feel 'right' to have? Some things you just don't really feel one way or another about? And then some things you get a feeling in your gut that you're not suppose to have? Most any time I'd wanted (early on after my first moment there in the healing store) an item, a pendant, a t-shirt with anything resembling her image on it, I just got a really strong 'NO!' feeling about it. Like it wasn't right to have. (Maybe it was the energy of the items? Picked up from other people? From nasty spirits? Somehow a reflection of my own baggage and negativity like how it is between myself and snowflake obsidians? ~*clueless shrug*~ )
That's how I've taken it any way. I know I could be totally wrong about it (and I'll happily admit to that because there is a lot I've felt and sensed from spirit and gone with, but that I never really, deeply looked into things.), but that's the vibe I get and I'm not sure how else to take it. O_oU
Don't suppose you'd have any suggestions or thoughts about it? (I'm all ears.)

I think that would be the feeling that the answers you seek are within you and that to give power to an item defeats the purpose of your journey at this time.
Old 31-05-2011, 03:45 AM
Energyatwork

Treah
Its always simple in my experience; love without condition is just that. What ever we do how ever we do it we will be supported by the Masters to whatever degree we allow it. The rider on that of course is that we also take the responsibility for whatever we have done. Free will of course comes in to play; that is never ever over ridden or interfeared with by the Masters.
But yeah i get the point you are making and its well put and reasoned

Steve
Old 31-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Neville

Just a quick question.

Are these 12 the White brotherhood ?
Old 31-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Ascender
I've another question...

I've also heard of other "Councils", like the Altairian. How do these "Councils" relate to one like the "Altairian"? What exactly is the "Altairian Council"?
Old 31-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Time

Ok

IF jesus is gods sun, and god is the onlyu one, true god, and aboolishes all other traditions as heresy, then why would he let his son associate with "heathens"?
Old 31-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Exactly. Just talk to God. Go straight to the top.
Ah, I see you practice my method - it's the Donald Trump Method.
Don't waste time on middle men go to the top dog.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Ok

IF jesus is gods sun, and god is the onlyu one, true god, and aboolishes all other traditions as heresy, then why would he let his son associate with "heathens"?

Personally, I think it's more or less, that other traditions actually do honor God as well. It's just that from their perspective, they just see and experience God in a different way. A way in which they can relate to God much better, because it works for them.

Ever been to a huge picnic, or family gathering, and there always seems to be multiple bowls of potato salad, and each bowl of potato salad is made just a little different then the rest? One might have chopped up hard boiled eggs in it. One might be made with mustard. One might be more mayonnaise based, maybe even with a lot of dill. Still, others might have olives. Or even be some kind of baked potato salad with sour cream, bacon and cheese. BUT, essentially they're all potato salad, right? It just get's made up in all different kinds of ways to appeal to the many different kinds of tastes we each have. It's only when we as human start claiming, "My potato salad is better then your potato salad" that things can start taking a turn for the worse.

So, if you look at the whole heresy thing, from the stand point that it's really all just a bunch of different kinds of potato salad, why wouldn't God want his son to acknowledge that each and every way a potato salad can be made, could still be just as good as the next bowl? It just simply boils down to a matter of personal taste. And who knows, maybe there are those who just have such a thing against potato salad, that they much prefer jello, and that's why you sometimes see multiple bowls of different kinds of jello at a picnic, LOL. It's still all just food, isn't it?

God is still God, no matter how you see, or experience Him/Her. Where is the true heresy, other then in the idea of petty bickering?

Just my take on it anyway
Old 01-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBearer
the ascended masters were brought forward by a madame blavatsky who started a movement called theosophy.

theosophy talks in detail about the roles and responsibilities of various individuals, but never ever mentions a council of twelve, particularly relating to ascended masters.

Im sorry but there is a wee bit of deception going on in this thread whether knowingly or not. if you claim to be a member of this council, you are of the christ (in a multidimensional selves perspective we all are but anyway ill keep it simple) if you are of the christ, you have no blocks or knots, or in another language no karma. therefore there is no restriction to the flow of consciousness, i.e. you are an avatar, and you would know what your role and purpose was in this so called council.

xan ive measured your spiritual chord again, your still talking make believe.

there is no selection panel that sits you down, and discusses your ambitions for your next life, this is irrational and nonsensical.

we live in a universe where consciousness provides all that we need to develop and grow, through becoming locked in our material vision of what is going on we ourselves build our universal perception starving us of the vision of the truth of reality. your after life is illusion, as much as the illusion you have created for yourself on earth. it is your job to develop and clear yourself beyond the illusion and move forward into the loving caring universe. we create karma, because we create causes which result in effects, and we react to causes creating our own effects. these causes and effects impair our perspective and our realisation to what is around us. in the afterlife, much like the dream world we manifest things into our perceived universe much quicker and far more lucid than in our material experience, the simple point i am attempting to make is that as we create karma, how can there be a board waiting to moderate karma. if we create our own illusion of perception why would a panel of judges decide the settings for your next thrill ride of the simulation of your 3d (after all that is what you suggest it is, a simulation)

Who on this thread has claimed to be on the council?
Old 01-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Knower

Interesting where this thread has gone from my original post.

To be clear, I know there are many councils, many angels, many guides, many spirit beings who surround us at any given moment to help and assist us. The council I asked about in my posts is just one of many. This is probably why there is some conflicting information about these councils.

I am not worried about what I read online being true or untrue, all I know is truth from my own experiences. And since WESAK 2011 (Google that if you don't know what it is!) I've been in contact with some of those ascended masters. I've had an enormous amount of help and healing from them. In fact, they were who assisted with my Throat Chakra healing, which has changed my life already. I've asked for continuous light protection from them and that has also changed my life for the better.

I encourage people who think we are all alone with no spiritual help (besides God, which resides in all of us), to give it a try - ask your spirit guide to show his/her presence to you. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Appreciate everyone who has taken the time to comment on this thread!