Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-09-2022, 11:36 AM
Master
Exclamation I have this recurring theme of a dream- cats

I had two cats that I had for about 5 years they went to new homes when my new home couldn’t accept them-

But I have a recurring dream that I have gone out for months and left them in the flat- I often get a picture that they will be dead - and panic comes over me that I will find them in a certain way- but often I panic that I left the window open so they can go out and come back- and hunt or something..

I often find them well when I return from months away-

I see them climbing out the window- usually with a big drop which they make..

What can it mean???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-09-2022, 01:53 PM
Master

You're worrying about them and they miss you. They want to come back home to you. Cats can dream and astral travel. I'm guessing they've found you on the astral plane.
Old 15-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Pathfinder

If you hadn't had those cats as pets, a dream interpretation for cats in general is that there could be naggings and whining and grumpiness coming from your close environment (friends, family e.t.c.)

Since those were your cats I agree with @Traveler that you worry about them and you miss them very much...
Old 15-09-2022, 05:25 PM
Master
Thanks!! I try not to miss them- interesting they found me on astral plane!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-09-2022, 06:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Thanks!! I try not to miss them- interesting they found me on astral plane!!!

It's not really. In the astral plane a single thought of someone or something will take you there. Our newest cat addition, I believe, is a cat that was named Kung Fu. Kung Fu was one of the barn cats that my daughter got to know and love at college. Kung Fu was cat that just showed up at the barn one day several years ago and was a sweetheart. She and my daughter became very close. My daughter loved spending time with her cuddling her, combing her thick matted fur and and just soaking up all that cat love. She found out about a year after she transferred out that the Kung Fu had developed cancer and was put down. She even showed up in my daughter's dreams to say goodbye.

When my daughter came home with this tiny 8 week old kitten, she thought it was Bounder finally come back to us. But it just didn't seem right that he'd come back without Patches. I then remembered Kung Fu and I told her that I think it's really Kung Fu. And then she said "That makes much more sense!" She'd had a dream about Kung Fu coming to live with us and she said that she was up in the back bedroom where we have Lil Bo, right now and about a month before my daughter and i were seeing a little cat running around.

Maybe you will be able to find other living accommodations that will allow your cats to come back to live with you.

She thought the kitten at first was her old roommate's cat Spencer that she'd bonded with was missing her and was just visiting. She moved out of her college apartment about the same time.

I think it was Kung Fu and she came to the house because that's where my daughter was and then I guess she figured out how to find her. She ended up in another college town in the opposite direction and about 2 hours away. I did a pendulum check on it and got a very strong (pendulum glowing and spinning very strongly in the counterclockwise (yes-for me anyway) direction. That little cat must have had some help too. Because my daughter stays with a friend of the barn owner that she works for during the few days she's there. And this little cat just showed up out of nowhere under the woman's car four weeks ago. We think she hitched a ride back to her house. She'd just had been visiting a friend that had a feral cat colony. My daughter's never been there.

Maybe you'll be able to convince the new landlord to let you bring your cats home or find other accommodations that will allow it. I cannot even begin to imagine your pain when you had to find a new home for them. My cats are my furbabies. And I would be devastated if I had to give any of them up.