Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-06-2022, 06:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Chaos

So, can anyone here wanna help me sort some ideas and theories out?
Old 04-07-2022, 03:22 PM
Knower
What ideas or opinions are you trying to conceptualize?

To me Chaos is simply the field of "raw 'substantial' ingredients" - (the base energies & matters of my "Quality Dynamics" Theory) - that I like to label as "Quale" ("qua-lee" - the smallest possible "flavors" or "colours" of "Quality" imaginable).

These quale have varying energies associated to them (similar to QM "spin") that allow them to build into larger "Qualities", eventually to become available for each of our individual free wills to modify and express through each of our unique, inherent, individualisms.

Once there (in our free will), they gather & develop (as internal mental forces) into collective units (hence : "becoming things that matter" in our minds). As our mind "digests" these (physically immeasurable) units, they will manifest in our behaviors, characteristics & tendencies as what modern psychological experts might consider as various "volitions" or "affections" during common (& uncommon) Transactions With Reality (TWR).

Sorry about my spiel, its just that I've contemplated a lot on what I call : my "Infinity Studies".

Honestly though, a lot of posters here probably do not appreciate conceptualization of any sort ...

but we all got to admit - it is still the best technique available for "mere mortals" to communicate with.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 05-07-2022, 07:30 PM
Master
Chaos theory leads to the butterfly affect- we are probably living in it now, even writing on my phone is causing the butterfly affect- take the technology away I’m left with a gap which those events lead to chaos and the butterfly affect- I’m sure technology is missing it home and where it belongs: not typically made to be held by man..

Those gaps that lead to breakthroughs and seemingly other things come into existence or loop holes within time for us to experience different realms of time or magic even at least what seems - the gaps could be portholes to something or jumps.. where in time it wasn’t even possible thus stating technology has already found a way In time.. which I believe to be true..

It’s a beautiful experience..

Put order can come from it eventually-

Like do we actually die? I believe we die when we want to and see at peace not conflict- but what if those times I died in conflict and pain? Chaos theory is there to sort that out like becoming a teleporter at the result of pain and conflict…

Life only rewards good.. no good came from bad apart from worm holes and teleportation and jumping and gosh knows what else into existence—-

A reward of good always comes from bad that’s why silver linings are..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)