Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-03-2022, 10:45 AM
Deactivated Account

The Christs of the Word vs The Christ of God

Earlier today, the Holy Ghost told me to check a Buddhist meditation teacher I respect and whose teachings I had followed sometime ago so I went ahead and checked it out. And I immediately landed on one of his posts about the Christ within. Then the Holy Ghost told me to write about the many Christs of this world reveals as well as the Christ that He reveals.

The fact of the matter is that there are many Christs in this world, more especially in this day and age. We've got the Christ found in various religious frameworks that teach that he is a prophet or teacher of the good.
And we have the Christ from the Eastern spiritual practice systems that tell us that Christ came for sadhana in the east. Some say the Himalayas, others say in Tibet, whilst others claim he reached as far as Japan. I was taught by my guru that Jesus was a direct disciple of Mahavatar Babaji and taught various teachings based on what he learnt and received from Babaji. We also have the various schools of thought from the New Age movement that Christ is in us, or Christ is a chohan of one of the key rays of light that direct the course of civilization, and Christ Consciousness is self-realization and so forth.
We also have the Christ of our own personal knowledge, understanding and experiences. I can recount seeing some Christ figures in dreams and visions. Others may have a personal view of Jesus based on what they themselves choose to believe.
We have the Christ as taught by the agnostics that he doesn't actually exist, and if he did, wasn't anything out of the ordinary.
Let us not forget, we also have the Christ of Christianity today, that is preached widely. Somehow, many come to the church framework and not all of them feel that they have met Christ. Maybe it went as far as confessing that Christ is Lord and no further, maybe it went as far as getting healed, or anointed, perhaps we even received what we believed or were is the Holy Ghost.
Last but not least, we have the Christ from the scientific point of view, aiming at finding evidence and the validity of Christ's life here on earth and the possibility of resurrecting after being pronounced dead.
These Christ's can give us amazing experiences if we do believe and have faith, whether physically or spiritually, and that is a truth in itself that I am sure many have known.
(Matthew 24:23-28, John 4:18)

But then there is the Christ of God; Christ as revealed by the Father. Beyond our own physical, mental and spiritual experiences, there is the Creator. We must accept that anyone can make claims in so far as they have believed themselves to have access to the truth, even me! But these three faculties are only limited to that which they were created to perceive. This is when we need the Creator Himself to reveal to us truly by Himself, in ways that we can know that Jesus is indeed Christ, the only Begotten Son of God, the Way we should go, the Truth that we seek and the Life that we yearn for. Without which, we can not truly know that Jesus is Christ, is Lord and Supreme over all the Universe. If we don't get this kind of revelation/realisation, then Jesus is just an ordinary man to us as is the rest of us.
(Matthew 16:13-20)
Old 01-04-2022, 07:27 PM
Master
We can receive the Christ consciousness by maybe believing we are one with Jesus and our values and way we are perennial - immortal some say our souls are- our bodies perish but receiving Christ we are receiving ever last life beyond the immortality of the soul..

Reincarnation has been filled with pain and extreme is the pain bodies of these avartas- getting someone else to go through reincarnation for you is a no no, all that we suffer through reincarnation is Christ like- he suffered a cross but what about those that suffer the fire over and over again.. we must become like Christ in order to receive him our reincarnations become like that blood spilt of Christs/ reforms us and karma and lessons/

Christians say that there is no reincarnation- but we know when our bodies die we enter suspended animation- I think it’s the bigger picture- not when we everlast teleportation from being consumed in fires like the abyss…

We go through our own Christ like abilities and offerings through reincarnation…

But christs death was the act of man from god ..

Redeemed us and saved us for more external hells- more fires.. **

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-04-2022, 04:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
We can receive the Christ consciousness by maybe believing we are one with Jesus and our values and way we are perennial - immortal some say our souls are- our bodies perish but receiving Christ we are receiving ever last life beyond the immortality of the soul..

Hi lostsoul13

I've read through and would like to share a similar point of view. We become one with Jesus Christ when we are born of water and the Spirit. Originally we are born of the flesh through the body of Adam, but he lost his divine nature and through him karma and physical death of the body came in. Within the body of Adam are these two factors ministered. To reincarnate is to be born of the flesh and that which is born naturally will be subject to returning into a sequence of bodies due to karma and physical death.
We believe that this is the work of the demiurge, the false god of this world.

To be born of water is to symbolically die, that is to die from Adams body and join Jesus Christ's body. As one dies, they are required to pay their karmas, and here is where the Divine exchange occurs, where the symbolically dead person pays their karmic debt with the blood of Jesus Christ which was spotless and without karma, as well of born like any other. For Adam was of Divine origin, so was Christ. It needed a perfect being originally without karma. When we die symbolically through water baptism, our inner self is regenerated and we are given a new heart (provided that it is done by one given authority to do so by Jesus).

To be born of the Spirit is to receive Christ into your heart. The spirit that Jesus and God has is the Spirit that is given at Spirit baptism. This is what renews our innerself, and our innerself is able to awaken into a new life. We can communicate to God and He can communicate back to us, just like you and I are having a two way conversation. Your psychic senses become open as well and you begin to express the abilities and giftings of your innerself as they do not run on the energy supplied by blood, but through the lifeline of the Spirit of God. This is when we are integrated into the body of Jesus Christ. How else do we heal the sick, carry out exorcisms, speak languages we have never learned, be immune to poison and travel in the spirit world... It is by the Holy Spirit.

When one has gone through the water and Spirit baptisms, they are said to be Born Again. But they are new born babes and need the milk and care necessary for them to properly grow up into spiritual adulthood. Just as you learnt how to progressively use your outer body (physical) as a human to grasp objects, to walk, to talk, to solve problems, to learn various disciplines, and becoming more dextrous with its movement and use, in like manner are we to learn and grow progressively in the use of our Inner body (spiritual) in communicating with God and all other spirits, becoming dextrous with its movements and use, expressing spiritual gifts, travelling in the spirit world at will, healing, exorcisms, adopting new languages and new spiritial giftings and abilities, and ultimately fulfilling our divinely ordained vocation.

This is the way to become part of the body of Jesus Christ. This is the way to be part of the true Church, not one of physical structures, but one of the Spirit of God, for the Church of God is the Body of Christ, the body of regenerated and renewed spirits under their Lord Jesus Christ. Anything less is not the Way to the Truth and Eternity. We can call it an initiation.

I dare say that though there are so many people that 'claim' to be Christians, the truth of the matter is very few are Christians. Very few have not gotten into the church, they are outside. Let us not be deceived by a building or organisation that claims to be the true Church and the doctrine and way they give us. Whether it be a prominent man or an angel, if what they do not present is equivalent of the initiations I have shared here, then such is not of The Way.
Old 06-04-2022, 05:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
We can receive the Christ consciousness by maybe believing we are one with Jesus and our values and way we are perennial - immortal some say our souls are- our bodies perish but receiving Christ we are receiving ever last life beyond the immortality of the soul.

Hi lostsoul13, I enjoyed reading through your comment, very interesting point of view.

Among the body of believers, we refer to Christ Consciousness as the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit). And the way in which we can be one with Jesus and receive Christ Consciousness is through spiritual initiation. The initiation presents two steps inorder to enter into as Jesus states in John 3:5, in that we have to be initiated through water and through the Spirit.

Adam was created and not born like us, but through the course of time, he fell from his former glory and his body became subject to karma and death. He lost the flow of life (from God) that made his Inner body active and it became innate, and so he had to live from his Outer body (physical) being sustained by nourishment and hydration from food and water on earth through his blood. And everyone born through Adam's through are born into the flesh, and can begin to start a life as a new born babe in a physical body. And because we are born from a corrupt body, we obtain a body that is subject to karma and physical death. Through reincarnation we are born into the flesh again and again and again due to the need to pay off our karmic debt. In Christianity, we believe this to be the working of the god of this world, the demiurge. But the reason for Jesus Christ's arrival and death was to offer payment for karmic debt we have contracted in our physical life should we accept this gift, that the wheel of Karma and reincarnation will no longer claim us upon payment. He presented this through an initiation of two steps, firstly is birth in water and second is birth in the Spirit.

To be born of water is to be baptized in water and this is a symbolic death from the body that is subject to karmas and death. Upon entry into the gates of death, one must be answerable for their karmas, and if they are found wanting, they must return to this earth to pay them off, and in so doing, end up contracting more karma whilst trying to pay of others. But when we are baptized with water in the name of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38a), Jesus Christ presents his spotless blood as a payment for our karmas and this gives us freedom from attending to another round of physical life should our physical body give up life. Here, we are dead and our Inner body which was innate is regenerated.

To be born of the Spirit is to be baptized with the Holy Spirit. This is when Christ Consciousness (the Spirit of God) comes into you and makes His home there. He becomes the central being in you and guides you. His arrival renews your Inner body and this brings it into activity, so that you can be alive to the inner planes (spirit world) as well as your Inner senses. Just as we are born in the physical body as babies, we grow through the passage of time in ability to use the various parts of the body such as our hands, feet, head, voice, etc. Likewise, we have to grow in our Innerbody through time in its movements and use. God communicates to our Innerbody, and many do not hear God's voice and communications because their Innerbody is innate. You are able to hold conversations with God, his angels and other spirits through your Innerbody just as you are able to hold conversations with other humans in your outerbody (physical), provided that it is awakened. And we also learn and acquire new giftings and abilities as well as proficiency in their use, as our spiritual gifts and abilities are housed in our Innerbody.

When one has been said to have passed through this Initiation, then they are said to be born again. You are said to be officially part of the Church, because the church is not a physical structure, neither is it an organisation. It is a spiritual family. But one must be initiated by someone who has the authority from the Lord Jesus Christ to do so, otherwise they would receive nothing. You cannot pluck apples from a mango tree!

Sadly, even though there are many that claim to be Christians, there are far less that are 'actually' Christian. They entered some other way, but for most they cannot be blamed, because this is what was presented to them as 'Christianity' by those who were their teachers. They find themselves in places that are devoid of the true spiritual roots, and as such they leave such environments in search of a truth and life that can explain the purpose of their existence. Jesus Christ wants us to have a gnostic Christianity which is one through inner intuitions, revelations and realisations as opposed to one of opinions practices that do not have roots in him, be it others or our own. Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit remain the lense and filter through which we measure our experiences. He wants us to have a personal experience of every beautiful word that is contained in the Bible (and through the words he will speak to you) as far as our faith goes. This is what true Christianity is.

Salam to you lostsoul13.