Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-08-2019, 01:32 AM
Ascender
You are the guru

Now go visualize healing.

Be a tall strong tree. Be the wind. Be the ocean experiencing itself. Sit under a waterfall and let yourself feel the powerful force of the water, let it invigorate you. Be a night at the beach. Be the crashing waves. Be an eagle. You're meant to shapeshift. be an eagle flying above the Grand Canyon. Feel the air, see the canyons.

It feels good to set my spirit free. Really good ♡

I also want to ask does anyone else here shapeshift? It is such a freeing experience, being as something else What's the point of shapeshifting other than the freeing feeling?

Also, you can break the rules I found out. I always did guided meditations, but once I got the hang of that, a new world of awareness opened up. It's interesting, and I'm trying to figure out what's happening to me. It seems related, the guided meditations, led up to a different dimension in my awareness. I had no idea all of this existed.
Old 29-08-2019, 03:28 AM
Master
Its a beautiful gift to have the ability to imagine and dream. Even more beautiful in that we have the potential to make that into a reality.
Old 29-08-2019, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez

Be a tall strong tree. Be the wind. Be the ocean experiencing itself. Sit under a waterfall and let yourself feel the powerful force of the water, let it invigorate you. Be a night at the beach. Be the crashing waves. Be an eagle. You're meant to shapeshift. be an eagle flying above the Grand Canyon. Feel the air, see the canyons.

I also want to ask does anyone else here shapeshift? It is such a freeing experience, being as something else What's the point of shapeshifting other than the freeing feeling?

Also, you can break the rules I found out. I always did guided meditations, but once I got the hang of that, a new world of awareness opened up. It's interesting, and I'm trying to figure out what's happening to me. It seems related, the guided meditations, led up to a different dimension in my awareness. I had no idea all of this existed.

I used to do a guided meditation that involved walking across a man-made foot bridge that crossed a deep
canyon. The water below starts to turn to steam and then it becomes apparent that lava is flowing down
the canyon. The foot bridge catches on fire and every one plunges into the red lava.

At this point, we would spend any where from 15 minutes to an hour enjoying the moment.
Then a gas bubble would engulf us and deposit us back on the bank of the canyon.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-08-2019, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez

That is beautiful.

I don't have the ability to visualize, but I am almost constantly shape-shifting from one moment to the next, losing any sense of myself or a "stable base" to return to. It is like a free-fall into Oblivion...but it feels so good.

Have you ever seen a chameleon? Despite the fact their eyes rotate 360 degrees and they can see independently out of each eye..freaky stuff right there..but, the can look totally indistinguishable from anything they stand on?...hats off to whomever made that thing...

Certain humans can also be like this..just fading into the background noise..

Sometimes I will envision a far off land...maybe somewhere in the Himalayas or Egypt... depending on if it is summer or winter over here..one moment I am dining with the Emperor Ashoka, the next, it is Hermes Trismegistus... sometimes, I'll be like "tell Babaji he has a lot of friends down here on Earth and when is Lord Maitreiya supposed to be showing up? and what was it with those perfect vectors you drew in that crop circle yesterday?

So yeah, it's sort of like that.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
That is beautiful.

I don't have the ability to visualize, but I am almost constantly shape-shifting from one moment to the next, losing any sense of myself or a "stable base" to return to. It is like a free-fall into Oblivion...but it feels so good.

Have you ever seen a chameleon? Despite the fact their eyes rotate 360 degrees and they can see independently out of each eye..freaky stuff right there..but, the can look totally indistinguishable from anything they stand on?...hats off to whomever made that thing...

Certain humans can also be like this..just fading into the background noise..

Sometimes I will envision a far off land...maybe somewhere in the Himalayas or Egypt... depending on if it is summer or winter over here..one moment I am dining with the Emperor Ashoka, the next, it is Hermes Trismegistus... sometimes, I'll be like "tell Babaji he has a lot of friends down here on Earth and when is Lord Maitreiya supposed to be showing up? and what was it with those perfect vectors you drew in that crop circle yesterday?

So yeah, it's sort of like that.
Visualizing, for me, is like how you said you envision a far off land or the Himalayas :) it's just that sometimes it becomes so real, (maybe a third eye being more open thing) that its fully submersive, with sensation often and sight more rarely. I think you're visualizing just fine.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Its a beautiful gift to have the ability to imagine and dream. Even more beautiful in that we have the potential to make that into a reality.
That what it feels like, with a sense of hope that somehow visualizing these things will make some of it a reality. Thanks btw