Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2006, 10:26 AM
rose

the journeys of socrates by dan millman

have been given this book to read by a workmate. it's by dan millman who wrote Way of the Peaceful Warrior.

has anyone read this amazing book? i am only half way through but it's blowing me away already :)
Old 19-01-2007, 08:17 PM
fool

probably the best book I've ever read, the only bad bit was that it had an end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:52 AM
smile11

My favorite book ever! I read the first book, The Way of the Peaceful Warrior some years back, and Dan Millman has been one of my favorite authors since. The Journeys of Socrates was such a treat to read.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:47 PM
MountainWalker

Hi Rose,

I just started it this weekend and I can not put it down, just about finished and it is quite amazing. It blows me away how, when we are so open to receiving the messages we need we are guided to find them and in so many different ways.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:52 PM
El Barto

I also read "the way of the peaceful warrior"
I refer offten to his numerology book "the life you were born to live"
Nice approach
BTW i'm 30/3
Old 10-04-2007, 08:00 PM
MountainWalker

Just finished it, what a nice surprise at the end. :downtown:
Old 11-04-2007, 08:04 AM
weareone

Well thanks for the heads up.

I've read three of his other books and enjoyed them thoroughly. I will have to keep an eye out for this one.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:01 PM
lightworker

Do you have to read the way of the peaceful warrior first, before the journey of socrates ?
Old 11-04-2007, 10:16 PM
MountainWalker

Hi Lightworker

No, not necessarily but it will mean much more to you if you do because that is how the author came to know him. You will love the book The Way of the Peaceful Warrior.
Old 20-04-2007, 04:29 PM
eternity

Happy to say i have read and loved the books.
Passed them to a wide circle of friends to read and also enjoy.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Closed Thread