Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-03-2011, 03:54 AM
Divinitymagic

Angel1 Psychic or not?

Below is a link to my blog, im conducting a Psychic or Not? experiment, full details and story are on my blog, it may provide some interesting answers, i would appreciate if you folks would atleast take a little look, thankyou kindly.

Testing Psychic Abilities!!

ok.. lol, ive just learned I cant post a URL here as i have just joined, im thinking this is a good thing as it combats spammers etc... oh well,

Im glad i have found this forum and i am sure in the near future my contriburions will exceed 15 posts, i look forward to meeting new people :-)

P.S. If you did want to try and have a look for my experiment its on "Hub Pages" under Psychic or not? by me, divinitymagic.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:07 AM
MYFIGO

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll learn some interesting things here!