Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Experiencer
Dreams of Whispering In My Ear

Is there any significance to dream of someone whispering in your ear? In the past few days I've had three very life-like dreams of the same person whispering in my ear. The person is alive, but we hardly ever talk. (If it weren't for social media, we'd probably never be in contact, and even then it's pretty brief with no real conversation.)
I wake up with perfect recollection of what happened in the dream, what we were doing and wearing, and what was said to me (enough to where I can recall details to jot down in a journal after having been awake for hours).
Old 08-06-2017, 09:53 PM
Suspended
i'd have to say it is your angel speaking to you, or one of your angels. They will appear as anything they like including friends, lovers or relations etc. They did that to me at first till I got to know them & realised what they were doing. They mean no harm they just think that if they appear that way it will symbolise that they are your close friend or a relation etc. It is a symbolic way to manifest to you & not their actual physical form.
So speak back & ask it to tell you more. If you open your mind & keep your mind clear of distracting thoughts then the angels can speak to you much easier. You will also feel them place their hand on your shoulder at times. Millions of people have felt that. There is really nothing they cannot do if they choose to & they are around us all the time. We are in a sleep walking state believe it or not & do not see all that reality has around us
Old 09-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Master
a whisper in the ear is a "personal message", not meant for the world at large
to be aware of, and possibly, within the given context, not apt to be acknowledged
by the giver if the receiver were to make mention of it (openly).
if the whispered words appear to be in keeping with the attitudes and
beliefs which the real life person might hold, then those messages might
be expressing overtly (through the dream) what that individuals life-energy
has been informing you of subtly in "real life".
i imagine that the whispered messages might be something like: "life is
like a box of chocolates" (or other such general observations) and unlikely
to be informative of specific events (as: "beware the ides of march").
Old 11-06-2017, 09:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
a whisper in the ear is a "personal message", not meant for the world at large
to be aware of, and possibly, within the given context, not apt to be acknowledged
by the giver if the receiver were to make mention of it (openly).
if the whispered words appear to be in keeping with the attitudes and
beliefs which the real life person might hold, then those messages might
be expressing overtly (through the dream) what that individuals life-energy
has been informing you of subtly in "real life".
i imagine that the whispered messages might be something like: "life is
like a box of chocolates" (or other such general observations) and unlikely
to be informative of specific events (as: "beware the ides of march").

Thank you, H:O:R:A:C:E! That definitely makes a lot of sense. It happened again (the dream with the same exact person whispering something in my ear) very recently since I first posted this thread. For examples, I'll give you the first two of the four things that were whispered to me, each one during a different dream on different nights (just so you can make sense out of them) - VERBATIM...

"Will you marry me?"
"You can kiss these lips soon."
Old 12-06-2017, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
Thank you, H:O:R:A:C:E! That definitely makes a lot of sense. It happened again (the dream with the same exact person whispering something in my ear) very recently since I first posted this thread. For examples, I'll give you the first two of the four things that were whispered to me, each one during a different dream on different nights (just so you can make sense out of them) - VERBATIM...

"Will you marry me?"
"You can kiss these lips soon."

Spirit messages like this often represent your union with spirit that flows through your own capacity and connections creating it into being.

A question I have for you is how did you feel and relate to these actual messages?
What feelings arose in you when you heard them or what was going through you mind about them? (not the other details of the dream just what was shared, sometimes we can be avoiding the feelings because we are noticing all the other details )

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 12-06-2017, 03:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Spirit messages like this often represent your union with spirit that flows through your own capacity and connections creating it into being.

A question I have for you is how did you feel and relate to these actual messages?
What feelings arose in you when you heard them or what was going through you mind about them? (not the other details of the dream just what was shared, sometimes we can be avoiding the feelings because we are noticing all the other details )

I felt surprised and complete shock. Stunned, in the dreams and real life, but I will admit something I thought was very peculiar and unusual: After all the dreams I have that have involved this person whispering something into my ear, I wake up feeling tingly. There's no other way to describe it, other than it being similar to the vibrational feeling you get when in deep meditation. Tingly, or like when you experience goosebumps.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
I felt surprised and complete shock. Stunned, in the dreams and real life, but I will admit something I thought was very peculiar and unusual: After all the dreams I have that have involved this person whispering something into my ear, I wake up feeling tingly. There's no other way to describe it, other than it being similar to the vibrational feeling you get when in deep meditation. Tingly, or like when you experience goosebumps.

Oh ok cool. So your senses are being heightened in a few ways then. Sometimes we are activated to open and become more aware of our sensations to witness and observe, rather than get too involved in them. When things affect us in a surprising way we often investigate to understand and naturally it leads to more awareness of our own part in all that to get clearer in our sensory connections, so we are not reacting, more staying present with ourselves to learn what reactiveness we hold in us around certain ways of the unknown. Sometimes in this way we are clearing out energetic ties we might still hold in us around certain people where affects are lingering. In not talking, we can still be engaged at the energetic level for whatever reason..Perhaps the person you mentioned that you haven't connected to for a while has some lingering threads in you or reasons for you to open deeper? Would that be possible?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 14-06-2017, 06:25 AM
Master
it could be that the "higher self" of your twin-flame (represented to you
as if from that person, which may or may not be the case) has been in
contact with you Botticella22. for them to have said that "you can
kiss these lips soon
" might indicate a transference of you into a higher
octave of being... meeting at that higher vibration.
Old 15-06-2017, 03:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
it could be that the "higher self" of your twin-flame (represented to you
as if from that person, which may or may not be the case) has been in
contact with you Botticella22. for them to have said that "you can
kiss these lips soon
" might indicate a transference of you into a higher
octave of being... meeting at that higher vibration.

WOW!! Now that's incredible!
Old 15-06-2017, 03:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
In not talking, we can still be engaged at the energetic level for whatever reason..Perhaps the person you mentioned that you haven't connected to for a while has some lingering threads in you or reasons for you to open deeper? Would that be possible?

This also makes a lot of sense to me. I do know the person personally (as in we used to see each other often around the work place), but then things changed and now the only way I see them is through social media. I used to have an idea that they were interested in me romantically (body language, things they said to me, the way they treated me differently from others which was also noticeable to others, behavior, etc.), but that was the extent of it (as in, neither one of us ever addressed it or anything, so I still think of it as a hypothesis and not really knowing whether or not they really did have an interest in me). This was about 3 years ago, the last time I saw them in person.