Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Pathfinder

Book1 Just a few dreams that I have had

I often have crazy dreams that make no sense why I would even dream them. Let me share a few.

1.) (I was about 12 years old) So I was in the car with my mother and the first thing I notice was my coat. It was a purple coat and too small so I knew it wasn't real. Well it was night time and so cars had their headlights on. I remember a car passing but one of the headlights was out. After that, we passed a car on the side of the road with a dead body across the windshield and top of the car. There was blood everywhere. So now, I get paranoid when I pass a car with only one head light.

2.) I was driving and one of my friends was with me. We got to this bridge and I had a premonition moment of this lady in a big red pickup truck. Well she was driving, baby in front seat in middle with the car seat facing the front, her father was in the passenger seat and in the back seat was her mother and husbands parents. The light had changed for her to go but this truck driver coming off the interstate couldn't use his breaks. It was a horrible wreck and everyone died. Well then it flashes to the scene before the accident and I look over to see the lady texting and not paying attention. So when the light changed, she couldn't see the truck due to her lack of attention. I told my friend everyone in the truck and how they were about to die. Now if that would have happened in real life, I would have freaked out and tried to flag her down to warn her. But in my dream I was super calm.

3.) I wasn't with the guy I am currently with. I was with his friend. But I was going to meet him for the first time. So we get to his house and he is showing us to his room. I saw a white door with green crayon all over the bottom half of the door. It was family and friends who had signed it. I got upset because I didn't see my name so I had to remind myself I wasn't with him and my turn was coming up. (My fiancé doesn't have a door like this and these features I will mention isn't any of his in real life but it makes me laugh) So, he was super exited about meeting me that when my boyfriend went to the bathroom, he pulls out a jewelry box. Before he opens it, he tells me he hasn't shown anyone before but its his favorite thing. He opens it and its a glove. It's white and has one red and one grey line and the glove goes only to the wrist but it reminded me of a sailor moon glove. Then my boyfriend comes back after the friend puts the glove up . Then brings out a shoe box that was brown and orange. He says its a collection of his. It was rare boxers from video games or just limited edition. Isn't that just funny. My fiancé is a collector but not like that. When I woke up I told him all of this and he laughed too. :)
Old 26-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Pathfinder

Oh and another thing. I keep having dreams about the same 'body' of water. Sometimes its a lake. Sometimes its a stream. Sometimes a river. I'ts never been a pond or ocean. But usually there is a campground by it or a walking trail to take to get to it. Weird. It changes. Sometimes its calm and other times in roaring with rapid waves.