Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Message in meditation

While meditating last night I saw myself driving on a two lane highway at night. I was driving in the passing lane. I was focusing on the red tail lights of the car in front of me. As I am driving I see a woman all in white, with a shimmery glow standing in the right lane. I am startled by her standing there. I continue to drive, I can again see the tail lights in front of me.

I think this confirms the message in my dream the other day. I had a dream that I was channeling reiki, and then I felt her push me out of bed. I woke just as I "landed" on the floor in my dream. I woke in bed knowing she was telling me to get moving. She was on my left side in my dream.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:31 PM
Master
the one "troubling" thought that comes to my mind is that you were
following someone else's lead in that dream. what was your destination?
i suppose you'll know when that guy gets to where he's headed.
where would YOU like to be going? that's still left for you to drcide.
Old 05-11-2016, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the one "troubling" thought that comes to my mind is that you were
following someone else's lead in that dream. what was your destination?
i suppose you'll know when that guy gets to where he's headed.
where would YOU like to be going? that's still left for you to drcide.
That was a thought I had as well, who was I following, why was I following them, and where was I going? I was also bothered that the vision was at night.

I often ask my guides to lead me towards my next step for my highest development. I have two guides that interact with me at this time, a male and a female. The male's guidance protects and leads, the female's encourages. Part of me felt I was seeing myself follow the male guide's lead more in the future. Part of me wonders if he would be guiding me more, as she has been more active as of late. Like you said, I will know when we have reached our destination.

Thank you so much for your reply. Many blessings!