Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Guide
How do I connect to Archangel Raphael

I was wondering if anyone can help me connect to and invoke the real Archangel Raphael to help me with my healings that I do.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Master
It's funny, I've been saying for ages that I need to get back to this more seriously and now today I've just had another good reason put in front of me. At this point, I now have several folks I know, including a few who are close to me, who could use some primarily physical healing. And for myself, I too need some energy work for some heart healing - as do we all, really.

And then I saw your post. First, nearly anyone and everyone will help out if you are doing committed and sincere work for others. Secondly, you may very well need others in addition to address any of your own issues or healing that may need tending whilst you are doing work for others. Last, if you specifically want Raphael then just invite him, along with whomever else you request or along with whomever you freely invite to show up (surprise yourself).

I found Raphael to be particularly wise and deeply insightful into the nature of the awakened consciousness and living from the heart-led (integrated, awakened) consciousness. This is the way and place of all true healing. But until and unless one is willing to do and be and live from this place, his entire healing way or spectrum is far less accessible. Something many may not even realise. Likewise, all healing is far less penetrating or transformative until one consciously lives from this place.

If you are there, then go for it. Otherwise (as I don't want to give you leading advice), you can ask for angelic or transcendental assistance and see who comes round when you call

Regardless, the approach is variable but in any case it will involve your healing/participation either first or simultaneously, and if you lay out the issues or task at hand and for whom, and then ask them for guidance...they will demonstrate if you are ready, willing, and able to see or apprehend.

Sometimes, it's not a technique or concept but simply a conversation where you need to share and then listen. Almost always, what we think of as conversational "therapy" and "feedback" are a part of it at some point. A huge part of healing is actually being able to face this level of eternal transparency and exchange, so steel yourself, as the saying goes.

Happy Trails

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke