Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Pathfinder
Intuitive work

Hello forum :) I have just started to discover my gifts, and I'm at a very basic start. I want to ask you, how do I know if the information i'm getting is legit? I can picture a person, and I get strange feelings and words, would this be my intuition? And in what way can I develop this to become stronger? Thanks for help :)
Old 27-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Intuition, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, etc.

The absolute best way to tell if it's real or not, is to pay attention to the direction it's coming from.
Real information from outside of yourself always feels like it is coming into your mind, inwards.
But if it is just your mind or imagination, it will feel like a normal thought that is going outwards.
In time you will know how that feels.

There are other ways, but in time you'll become familiar with it all, and could possibly imagine anything, so it's best to become familiar with the slight differences in your spirit guides and your thoughts. Thoughts feel very aggressive in nature, they're always trying to go somewhere, outwards. But when a spirit guide speaks to you, it comes into your mind, it isn't made by your mind, and there is a very submissive feeling while you hear that information, while a thought is more dominant feeling.

It's very easy if you have an open mind and are curious to what the answer is, then you know you will always hear and see things right.

You can develop this easily by talking to your spirit guides or trees or pets or crystals, or your higher self. Just keep practicing.

You can test to see if you are hearing things right, through games like holding a card up for only your spirit guide to see and asking them what is on the card. Or you can give readings to people and get them to tell you how accurate you were...
Old 27-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Pathfinder
Hi L1GHT! This works for me.... I look at the pictures of people in the obituaries- study them. Ask myself questions, "Was this person a teacher, a lawyer, a librarian....." I get used to the way my body reacts differently to each question. I have learned that when I am correct, I feel pressure in my throat or stomach. I ask myself questions surrounding their family life, their hobbies, their death. Once I am done- THEN I read the obituary to see how accurate I am. Of course, I always pray for them as well. :-) This excersize has helped me incredibly. I am not one for books on abilities etc... I think if you have a gift, you have it and you need to teach yourself. I am excited for you! I wish you the best!!!
Old 28-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you both for your answers!! Looking forward to get a stronger connection :-)
Old 28-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Light :) I am on a journey of development too.I get random flashes in my head.I will be doing something, not thinking of anyone or anything in particular, and these flashes, like pictures will momentarily pop up..They are much different than my thoughts.Or a quick flash of a scene or name will pop.I started paying special attention to these episodes, as they always hold something that comes to be.
Old 29-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Pathfinder
Sounds exciting Tigerlily3! I am developing more and more for each day. I get more of a feeling toward a person, like: "Hmm, this person has good humor." or "wow, I can feel that this person has been through alot." Intuition is a funny thing! Hope you figure out your gifts! :)
Old 29-09-2016, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1GHT
Hello forum :) I have just started to discover my gifts, and I'm at a very basic start. I want to ask you, how do I know if the information i'm getting is legit? I can picture a person, and I get strange feelings and words, would this be my intuition? And in what way can I develop this to become stronger? Thanks for help :)

I can utilize my intuition in many ways. But sometimes I actually practice it in new ways to see how I fair myself. Like tonight my nieces dog was lost. I decided to sit and ask where he could be found. What came to me was the number seven and a street name. So I took off to the house and street to see. I trusted to go there even if it wasn't right. anyway there was no one home and the house looked deserted, so I decided my intuition was off in the receiving for some reason. Later on my niece rang me to ask me again what the address was. She said he had been found at the number house I received and a street name very close to the one I thought it was. It was good feedback for me, because next time perhaps I will sit a little longer to fine tune some of my intuitive connections. I have only done something similar once for someone who had lost something in their home. I told them where it was and it was there.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder