Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Most often it seems when ever i get slammed with a bunch of energy to work through is a moon thing going on. My girlfriend is like a calender to all these things. Nine times out of ten when im getting hit hard she tells me about the moon. Or she will say something about the moon and how its going to hit me and she's always right. I think she is a crazy witch. Lol. One thing for sure is she has mad intuition. Her and i are like opposites. She has the psychic intuition stuff and i feel my way and as she calls it runs the bliss. So she knocks me out with her knowledge and i knock her out literally with the bliss. Lol. She is awesome but im side tracking myself about the topic.

Ok back on topic. My gift it seems is in feeling. And what i have found for me is when im getting hit with energetic growth and the fear sets in its good for me to embrace it. The other day the moon got me all stretched out in growth. I woke up and felt the fear from it. So i had some time so i took advantage of it. I went into meditation and embraced the fear. When open to it im open and growing. When im not im not. It took about an hour to filter through it all. But when i was done i was still blown open but without the fear. It has often been about riding the emotions out for growth.

I was born on a full moon. I think thats why the moon has a strong effect on me.

Hi running,

Life consists of a multiplicity of somewhat autonomous yet interdependent forces - some conflicting, some (or many) ignorant - any of which may impinge on one's freedom, justice, facility, even well-being. Of course, for any 'normal' person, this causes concern.

You say that you meditate as a means to process what is seen as fear. Well, what is meditation? It's really an unconditional receptivity to 'reality', e.g., whatever constitutes 'that' in the moment - but (hopefully)without ego/self-interest.

Another way to look at this or define it is:
The sincere offering of that separative 'self-interest', including negative forms of it such as fear, etc., in the moment, to 'God', the Totality, The Highest, etc. This is actually what one is being receptive to, and 'doing', what's 'happening', when meditation is most effective.

Call it, 'embracing fear', or, offering that fear unconditionally to God for its transformation; same thing, different terminology.

The feeling that is leading you on the journey is also God.
Your g.f.'s awareness could be seen as the symbol-form of the revelation when you 'get there', but perhaps evident to her before you do temporally and concretely.

~ J

Last edited by Jyotir : 19-09-2016 at 02:07 PM.
Old 19-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Call it, 'embracing fear', or, offering that fear unconditionally to God for its transformation; same thing, different terminology.

Nice post, Jyotir..agreed!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-09-2016, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Thanks running.I am going to let go and enjoy tonight...been keeping it in for a week trying to ground...trying to be normal ha ha

Im on a simiar boat. Im figuring out as i go. Good luck on the being normal thing i couldn't do it. Lol. Although i can act well enough when i need to. Lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 19-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Running...what an amazing thread...thanks for sharing. Really enjoying all the nuggets of wisdom from all, of course. But most of all, I am really appreciating you and all who have shared on your experiences and your feelings. I've recently been experiencing some of the deepest and most profound heart healing I've ever had...as I have finally come out of all my numbness over the summer. Feeling fully and deeply, full stop...and being able to embrace my fear, bit by bit...is huge. It's so central to our humanity.

Feeling the love and the bliss are what allow us to sit with and walk with the fear. Otherwise, the love and the bliss are just as often a source of the fear. Of (as the saying goes) the terror that grips our heart.

What is that most fundamental terror? It is that the vessel of our heart cannot contain our own love or our own pain, and that our vessel will shatter with their power and fullness.

With love and healing, however, we come to a tranformative moment, and nothing is ever the same after that...and in a very good way. Because once we realise the fullness of love and our capacity to heal in love, then we realise (once again) that our cup is limitless, as is the bliss...and the fear in us that we may still experience along the path of life and growth no longer threatens our soul with some sort of mortal peril, but is manageable and even deserving of our love and compassion

Peace & blessings
7L

Thank you back for sharing! You articulate it much better and i got a lot of your sharing.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 19-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Hi Running.

I'm not into the moon and what not, but the idea of 'embracing fear' is good. It doesn't matter if you know what 'makes you feel' or if you 'feel for no reason'. I guess I'm just stripping away the little odds and ends that seem like distractions to me.

The main thing is the feeling can exist without being interfered with, and it can pass more freely. To me it isn't embracing anything, or accepting or rejecting or resisting or allowing, but like one member said, noticing.

For people who are generally happy or have bliss or what have you, this is an easier thing because their adverse emotions are less predominant, but for those who experience deeper anxiety and profound misery it's much more difficult. Fundamentally it's the same - just facing the fact, 'this is how it is'. You know, because it's true.

I couldnt agree more and thanks for your input!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 19-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Hi running,

Life consists of a multiplicity of somewhat autonomous yet interdependent forces - some conflicting, some (or many) ignorant - any of which may impinge on one's freedom, justice, facility, even well-being. Of course, for any 'normal' person, this causes concern.

You say that you meditate as a means to process what is seen as fear. Well, what is meditation? It's really an unconditional receptivity to 'reality', e.g., whatever constitutes 'that' in the moment - but (hopefully)without ego/self-interest.

Another way to look at this or define it is:
The sincere offering of that separative 'self-interest', including negative forms of it such as fear, etc., in the moment, to 'God', the Totality, The Highest, etc. This is actually what one is being receptive to, and 'doing', what's 'happening', when meditation is most effective.

Your g.f.'s awareness could be seen as the symbol-form of the revelation when you 'get there', but perhaps evident to her before you do temporally and concretely.

~ J

Thanks for sharing a lot of good stuff!
Bliss is unconditional and meditating intensifies its application what may need some attention i have found for me. But i would imagine at some point it wouldnt matter to meditate or not. I would think and hope one day to find out. Who knows it could happen. Lol. If not so what im having fun. Lol

My thinking is as my girlfriend and i develop we will continue to compliment each others development. For me what she experiences is off and on in my experience. What i experience is off and on for her. We didnt get togther with developlement in mind. But we have noticed we rub off on each other in a positive way. So the benefit of developlemt we are rubbing off on each other haa heen a bonus.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 20-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you back for sharing! You articulate it much better and i got a lot of your sharing.

So glad to hear it

Yep, I wish we could bottle the entire experience as fear tonic ("fear killer")

But seems everyone has to make their own medicine
and THEN. they. have. to. take. it............................hahahahaha!

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-09-2016, 04:10 PM
Master

Hi running,
Quote:
Thanks for sharing a lot of good stuff!
Bliss is unconditional and meditating intensifies its application what may need some attention i have found for me. But i would imagine at some point it wouldnt matter to meditate or not. I would think and hope one day to find out. Who knows it could happen. Lol. If not so what im having fun. Lol
Yes, because the essence of meditation can be realized in action; as dynamic activity yet infused with peace/bliss (you talk about this often)
Quote:
My thinking is as my girlfriend and i develop we will continue to compliment each others development. For me what she experiences is off and on in my experience. What i experience is off and on for her. We didnt get togther with developlement in mind. But we have noticed we rub off on each other in a positive way. So the benefit of developlemt we are rubbing off on each other haa heen a bonus.
Haha - you mean you didn't consciously.
Also, what you call 'bonus' implies incidental - but it could be the substantial purpose...
Plus, I know this has come up before... the complimentary dynamics of male/female in spiritual practice is symbolized in Prakriti/Purusha.

@ 7L - thx; likewise agreed, happy 4 u & Peace and Blessings as well

~ J
Old 28-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi running,
Yes, because the essence of meditation can be realized in action; as dynamic activity yet infused with peace/bliss (you talk about this often)
Haha - you mean you didn't consciously.
Also, what you call 'bonus' implies incidental - but it could be the substantial purpose...
Plus, I know this has come up before... the complimentary dynamics of male/female in spiritual practice is symbolized in Prakriti/Purusha.

@ 7L - thx; likewise agreed, happy 4 u & Peace and Blessings as well

~ J

Jyotir, thank you so much for the kind words and the good energy

Peace and blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke