Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-09-2016, 04:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

eidetic memory

Me being a spiritual teacher , I have a slight interest at times in traditional science. Science is not my expertise but Spiritual learning and Teaching are . not to long ago I heard some one talk about eidetic memory , well I know what that is and how it works but only than I looked on the wiki page on this and was blown away by lack of info on this I found there

it seems virtually unknown how this works , I can use it as a key point in explaining quite a few spiritual 'things' that interlink with all this . o.k. lets start eidetic memory , the act of remembering images , so how is this done . or rather how do I do it :-) since I am an enlightened person as this is called I have broken trough what is called separation

separation from what ? separation from me and me , separation from me and the after life separation from me and all other there is . now what is separation from me and me ? me here the physical me that was born and will at the end of my life die and the me that never dies , the me I always am , my soul or as many call it my High self .

so many spiritual connections I mention an after life , yes I have been there many times , not the physical me but my soul or eternal me , that me can see to and talk and look like a human being if I like it so its my high self . there is more to it much more , I have always been him , I am him . I had 2 life's before this life on earth and was Pleiadian before that

when I first saw my High self I looked like a Pleiadian long blond hair , tall blue eyes and simple white clothes , many years later I changed that before I had never thought about doing that till I found how to do that , so to learn was to do it . now I look like me as I am on earth . and we have a long way to go .

now that High self me I am is made from light , not flesh as on earth , my brain is also made from light , not flesh , and that brain can have 'interactions' with what is around me interaction implies it interacts with other events or things , one is the creation of light

around me all the time light is created in to reflected light , reflected light are as far as I know described by traditional science as both particle and wave some how , the reason for the two of these is simple the left brain thinks of a reality in terms of language and numbers and would conclude light was a wave , the right brain is more a memory of senses and would conclude light was a particle in his world and than there is the light brain

in which all this is not that separated it experiences this as light comes to be on the spot or is created from what in spirituality is called source . now what sort of light is this ? its the light you see in your dreams , its the light the eidetic memory uses I at times call it astral light .

so now again how did the mind or brain 'store' images ? it does not store them , it access them and I can tell you how . that has to do with what these images are , they are an interaction between energies , or energy fields I don't like to use the term fields since

thats not what happens just a way it can be seen in science

the image is an interaction of energies in an object that create time as result but also gravity and makes the object solid . this interaction is you passing trough your surrounding ? so it does not happen insight your brain really but around you it seems to be in your brain because of separation and experiencing a reflected world as a true and only reality

a reality where there is time as we know it and solid objects as we know them and gravity as we feel it But that is not al there is , its just one level of existence its the incarnated world where many life not knowing of anything else , not knowing of an afterlife and of past life's this is not surprising since separation is like a barrier it is also called the veil

or The Vedas and the Upanishads speak of a golden lid (Hiranmaya Patra in Sanskrit) which divides the lower rational mind from the higher planes of the Mind above us. as is written on this web site golden lid https://auromere.wordpress.com/2009/...ranmaya-patra/

so not strange that it snot known and not strange not every one knows how eidetic memory works , but as I said there is so much more to it all . these images that can be remembered are made from astral light and are part of out time line in to the past or in the future , yet also new images can be created similar ways . and these images sit in the consciousness that is around us so can be shared with others

as in what telepathy is , actually nothing strange but a lost function of the human design

lost why ? and how ? those are interesting questions and also what more is lost and how can we get it back ? good to write an other posting on :-)
Old 16-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Lorelyen

I’ve never been a spiritual teacher, never felt I should be! You’ve raised some interesting points to which I’ll reply if perhaps tangentially.

Firstly I read what you’re saying about “the you that you are now” and the eternal you. It concerns me as I suppose it does any who want to develop spiritually – to refine oneself to return to the spirit self one really is. I agree with the underlying ideas except I don’t see them as separation probably because I became involved in the Kabalistic model of the Creation. Yes, the aspects of self are separated now but converge by climbing the metaphorical Tree; plus another belief that can be summed up as the tendrils of the soul reaching through to the we that we are now; suggesting that there's no part of us that isn't connected to our souls.

That aside, “eidetic” raised a few questions around the possibility that we all have some eidetic ability - for most it passes unnoticed

Having pondered many of the phenomena and noumena you mention, I’ve wondered how the imagination (in the true sense: imaging) works. It seems too easy to say that resultant visuals are from experiences in life but I don’t believe that’s entirely so, just as I don’t believe that dream material is regurgitated experience. I have visited places in dreams that are nothing like places from real life. People too. One might claim they “are probably like” (people I’ve met or at least seen) so even then how / why was a transformation possible and necessary for the sake of a dream? I suppose Freud had it right when he proposed the symbolic nature of dream imagery though he seemed concerned only with the visual / verbal.

But it isn’t the Freudian suppositions I wanted to talk about. It’s the way our imaging comes up with new material and how, if it’s synthesised from that already within our experience, are we able to do it? Some might dismiss it with a facile “that’s creativity”. But that isn’t enough? One has to be self-critical because, as is often said – every moment of waking consciousness presents us with potential experiences so some phenomenon could be seen but not noticed. Could it be that everyone has some eidetic capacity? Does it extend to other senses, like the aural – because if so, I have it.

I’ve been happy to believe the astral is real enough but noumenal – we experience it but without further evidence our astral is ours alone. Many here speak of a “oneness” that we’re all connected in which case it’s possible that the astral is a viable alternative reality and we experience just a part of it individually. Would it be possible for many to visit the same phase of the astral? It seems implausible but our sensual response could combine with the astral “phenomena” (things we see, hear, smell etc) to produce different experiences of the same thing. Even on the mundane, ask 10 people what they experienced walking down a street and you’ll get 10 different answers.

The point is that creative material must come from somewhere. Partial generation from experience (I’ll accept) and the rest? Just a small example, I got involved on a project to critique a well-known UK architect. A “Sir”. I hit on a sound composition based on flushing toilets. Why? Free association with what the team thought about the man’s work? I don’t know why? Why not building-site sounds mixed with booing or something? What connected the resources available with the goal of the project then let me construct a work?

As a spiritual teacher, what might you say about the creative process either formally or in dreams or perhaps a combination of both, in connection with the eidetic?

…..
Old 16-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Ascender

Allow me to explain this from a different perspective--

Our ability to imagine our highest fantasy is inhibited by the associations we have of what in that fantasy we truly desire-- This brings us to a lower quality fantasy, and though maybe specific is lower in quality in the things such a mind could access-- Such a thing is the spirit world when we learn to work with the mind in another way, but it is the lower quality spirit world and is something of the matrix we find ourselves trapped in (but that's a horrible way to put it)--

The other realm is your imagination when it is able to clearly see your desires (or your will in clarity), and the higher quality the vision is the more it becomes only that which is in front of you.. so that your highest quality vision is so in all ways, it is your imagination, but it is also your reality, and the only two these meet are at the pinnacle of your self when in the highest quality relationship you can have with reality--

Photographic memory, is the ability to have brought the self to a certain level in which he can navigate himself, as the self presents it to him-- That is the personality of his essence is matched to a great degree of quality to the arrangement of being within the mind-- Thus, the basis for this has been the light; which has helped us orientate to the greater story to continually higher degrees of relation, so that the work might be completed--
Old 01-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

[quote=Lorelyen
As a spiritual teacher, what might you say about the creative process either formally or in dreams or perhaps a combination of both, in connection with the eidetic?

…..[/QUOTE]

thats interesting what guides the creation in dreams ?

not the male language based energy part of the soul, that would be a sleep in such moments

anyway my posting explains much but if you don,t understand the explanation yes well what can I say

talk to some one from an other time say a few 100 years ago, about a car and explain how it works and than say

yes but the actual driving experience is what matters not the how it works

say nothing just get in and join me for a ride lol :-)