Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-03-2024, 04:32 PM
Ascender
Clairvoyance

Hi there,

Has anyone whom experiences clairaudience ever experienced hearing negative thoughts forms, entities and beings from lower spiritual planes?

If so, how did you deal with this and close down from it?

Looking for advice on ways to tune out..

Many thanks
Old 25-03-2024, 10:39 PM
Administrator
your guide would normally stop these kind of things happening.
maybe you need to close down ground yourself and try again

Namaste
Old 26-03-2024, 12:29 AM
Ascender
Hi Native spirit,

I have never been taught how to shut down and close off from spirit. If you have any techniques you could share I would appreciate it
Old 26-03-2024, 02:03 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have found that we are called to work on many planes not all of them are Light. What we have to remember is that we do have Guides that protect us and work with us.

Look at what you are working through on your personal level. What messages might there be.

Lynn
Old 26-03-2024, 08:07 AM
Ascender
Lynn - thank you for the insight, will go within.
Old 31-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Master

First thing I do when working with any kind of spirits, guides included, is to cast a protective shield/ball/sphere of white energy around myself, then tell it to let no negative energies or negative entities within. So far it has worked 100/100. I have not encountered a neg on my own even once. But they are certainly out there, and when working with other people I have some times encountered and even communicated with them.
Old 12-09-2024, 05:52 AM
Knower

I'm not formally trained in any of this, but have tried these and they've worked almost all the time.

1) If an entity gets through and is bothering you, you can gather up a lot of your own anger or irritation and yell at them (or yell inside your mind) "Get out!" or "Go away!" or "Leave!" Or any other words that come to mind to make them leave. It's surprising how quick they leave.

2) If the entity still hangs around after doing the above, it probably means he/she is connected with you somehow (perhaps from a past life). You can bring in Archangel Michael by saying "Hi Archangel Michael." Then wait a few seconds to see if you sense him. If you don't sense him, you can say hi to him again a few times. If you still don't sense him, just trust that he's there and explain to him what's happening.

You might even ask Archangel Michael to break any bonds or anything that might link you and the entity together. Then ask Archangel Michael if he could assist this entity into the light of God (or whatever words are comfortable for you to use). Of course, it's always nice to thank Archangel Michael for his help too.

3) Another suggestion: While the entity is there you can try to get him/her into the light. Direct your attention toward the light of God, and ask out loud or inside your mind, "I ask that someone this person loves, come to him (or her) now, inside the light of God."

The entity sometimes gets scared just at the thought of "the light" and wants to leave, but try to keep him/her there by saying something like, "It's all ok, just wait a little while, it's all ok." Hopefully, the entity will wait. I've never timed it, but sometimes it's between a few seconds to around 20 seconds, or so. Hopefully, you'll sense the light with a person inside it. Usually, the person bothering you will run right to the person inside the light and they'll all disappear and the light will be gone.

If it turns out that you don't sense the light at all, hopefully, you'll sense that the entity is gone.

4) There are books on psychic protection, and you can do a web search for: psychic protection. Though I'm not sure how to tell if the information is legitimate or not. Anything outlandish or expensive would be a huge clue that it's a scam.
Old 12-09-2024, 08:13 AM
Master
I’ll go with what Native Spirit has said. Holler for help, your spiritual guide/ master will hasten to your side.

There are lessons to be learnt from entity attacks. How do we respond? Don’t forget that the entity itself seeks to merge in God’s light but is afraid of being judged.

Last but not the least, what weakness in us allowed the attack? How may we prevent further attack?

Edit: this video by Aaron Abke may be useful ~ https://youtu.be/r6oiaCDuHpU?si=Al5oW_0WpLRScrUn

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 12-09-2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-09-2024, 11:19 AM
Master

UnseekingS……..” Last but not the least, what weakness in us allowed the attack? How may we prevent further attack?”

In my experience, I have found that to be very true!