Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-03-2022, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Well no, the background is always there, only what appears on this background changes.

Thank you, friend.

pixiedust
Old 17-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
And if you study further and further you find out that it's not the rule, for there are many places where the "the" is missing when talking about "the God"... And this is what I do not like, this is a not so nice ( what I am saying here? :)) ) ways to trick people into coming to your beliefs, tell the whole picture or no picture.

The other spots all who know God, know who is being spoken of so there was no need to use Ho Theos in those spots. The Fact is--Only The Father is called Ho Theos in the NT.
Old 17-03-2022, 11:40 PM
Master
....... and I think we are in agreement, the God of this 'Age', the most popular of all the gods, surely not referenced as "Ho Theos".

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-03-2022, 07:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
....... and I think we are in agreement, the God of this 'Age', the most popular of all the gods, surely not referenced as "Ho Theos".
or was Gods son.
Old 18-03-2022, 07:46 PM
Master
Reminds me of the book of Kings...... when the fighting was just about all over, they found the writings they did not know existed, and in it, it proved they were ....... worshipping/following the wrong God.

How would they know about such things if they weren't told......

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-03-2022, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Reminds me of the book of Kings...... when the fighting was just about all over, they found the writings they did not know existed, and in it, it proved they were ....... worshipping/following the wrong God.

How would they know about such things if they weren't told......
he world is being told in over 1300 languages. Most will not believe because they were handed down errors from centuries ago and do not check into facts. Plus many of their family members would reject them Matthew 10:35, because they become no part of this world and are different, unaccepted, thus rejected and hated.
Old 25-03-2022, 03:52 PM
Master
1300 languages is impressive but there are some places where the people have no idea about Christianity let alone what Jesus taught as "Good News".

One 'funny' situation I used to go and watch in a predominate Buddhist country was a group of people, who I believe where "Born Agains", who would sit up 'shop' every evening on a street corner in a Muslim section of the city and begin preaching from a real wooden box crate. They would talk and talk and when the speaker became 'hoarse' from talking, the speaker would step down from the wooden box crate and another person would take their place. I think I was the only person that listened to them and I personally could not unravel exactly what they were saying.

I had to give them credit for effort.

Old 27-03-2022, 10:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
1300 languages is impressive but there are some places where the people have no idea about Christianity let alone what Jesus taught as "Good News".

One 'funny' situation I used to go and watch in a predominate Buddhist country was a group of people, who I believe where "Born Agains", who would sit up 'shop' every evening on a street corner in a Muslim section of the city and begin preaching from a real wooden box crate. They would talk and talk and when the speaker became 'hoarse' from talking, the speaker would step down from the wooden box crate and another person would take their place. I think I was the only person that listened to them and I personally could not unravel exactly what they were saying.

I had to give them credit for effort.

I dont know where that would be. 1300 languages looks like the world is covered well.