Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Old Today, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
I don't really know those terms...(‘assemblage-point of nondual awareness’) especially assemblage point, though I have a guess of what they mean...
Methinks Mooji has jokes..LOL

I guess I had a Mooji-like – a bit funny moment a day before yesterday.

Was walking by the road and saw a lady step out of her car ahead of me. From a distance there was nothing about her physical appearance to betray her, but her energy-field read: “real estate agent” (“seeing” first).
And it was kind of funny, because the situation was like an actor on the stage playing Hamlet forgetting themselves and thinking they are Hamlet. Her identification was that complete, she lives and breathes real estate. It gave her her identity, validity, occupation, it informed her every attitude, move, even down to the tilt of her head was how a real estate agent looks at things, when she said hello. (“looking at details of the seen” second).
Then when I walked past her car, it had her real estate logo painted on the side of it, heh.

In my experience, in an indigenous setting; - lots and lots of mirth is always created when we start believing we are Hamlets. That fun poking is “deadly” but never malicious, it just brings one back to the awareness we all share in.

I am not witty, but I can imagine Mooji playing a real estate agent back to the real estate agent, once she has realized the stage – so to speak, when she too can see the funny side of taking her role too seriously.

So. In this story, there are like 2 “assemblage points of awareness”. The one that thinks he/she is a Hamlet and the other, the awareness of the shared stage the roleplaying takes place.

Not sure if I expressed it properly.

It seems Mooji and Spira both bring about the same message, though a bit differently.

This message is a like a waterproof formula, but at a closer look some holes begin to appear imho.
So, it always pays to discern ….