Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2016, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Rose_Gardener: it does become a question of how to grow this awareness.
there's some beautiful nature photography in this clip:
Eric Clapton - Let It Grow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V069wWEnCys
Old 25-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Knower
I have been meditating for the last 20 years or so and the last 5 years at least two hours a day. I had no voice communication with spirit but could feel it. Synchronicities started happening and during the day I would feel that everything was saying something to me. It’s like when you’re in the moment you can see everything that is going on and that is there communication with us. Recently I have made more progress with meditations when my heart chakra opened. Since that day everything is lighter I can raise my vibration higher with my heart and from there it is easy for spirit to contact me. And do! Just keep going spirit will show you the best direction to take.
Joe