Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

View Poll Results: Do you get premonition dreams
yes 1 25.00%
no 1 25.00%
Not sure 1 25.00%
I get it on on occasionally all the time 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-02-2022, 11:36 PM
Master
Premonition dreams

do you get premonition dreams often or just now and again like me very often or just gone off
Because I get all the time I do from initial dreams and I know some of them scare me especially the ones I've had come through and I've most of them have come through I don't mind the good ones might happens but the bad ones I know I've got no control over I've had a good one but it's just happened yet as it happened so because I know about 12 mi

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-02-2022, 10:55 AM
Knower
I dream a lot but none of them are premonition dreams.
Old 27-02-2022, 09:26 PM
Master
I've had some bizarre premonitions it happened and I've had a few I'm rating it could take 10 years to happen or year later to happen but I know it's gonna happen I fell I like that French man that's French man lost my dreams I do I feel like most of them
I am buying my dream journal but some of them today some of them is so silly if I put on here ever see what the hell have you been doing about kiddo

Old 27-02-2022, 09:53 PM
Master
You are co-creating your reality, perceiving / focusing it into realisation. And when your perspective deviates too much from all the goodness that your Source of being always holds clearly knowingly and ever expandingly for you, then you feel negative emotion to the degree that your practiced (intentional or not) thoughts/perspectives are out of alignment with that of Source. And then dreams reflect that and eventually reality aswell. So make peace with self and all. And as you feel better emotionally, dreams will reflect that and reality as well. As you are ment to enjoy life. and your valuable emotional guidance system and indicators. To help you realise your moreness of your enjoyment of your life. As you cocreate your life with your Source of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now, where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now through your infinitely and eternally blessedly valuable and ever expanding and evolving unique point of view.
Old 27-02-2022, 10:05 PM
Master
I know last year I had a premonition the dear after my dad anniversary of his death my mum was going to die on the phone I woke up startled on a faith of maat 4th of March and I'm scared of lightning or no that again but it took 4 weeks it took so so it took 4 Wickes before my mum died there are the same day at a train my mum was going to die and a premonition it was friend from the funeral home doing a service and yes I come true as well that one
The same my uncle which started me they same people from the funeral home
Then I want I add on Wednesday night when I went to bed the country got invaded then him in years Russia has invaded Ukraine but started me like them princess died Princess Diana died my mum's taking me in 20 and 1987 guess who's died and how I don't know I brought it up princess Di how on Earth do you know that I don't know I think somebody told me but I know somebody is finished with me but now it's getting stronger and stronger by premonitions I don't mind the good ones when it will eventually happen the bad ones I've got no control over it

Old 01-03-2022, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
I know last...
... over it
Well, its good that you dont TRY to control bad experiences, because then you draw them to yourself. So find any way to feel better emotionally. As you think more peacefully and think about things that feel better to you emotionally when you think them, you go with the flow of your greater non-physical consciousness. Dreams go better and life goes better. But don't do it for the manifestations around your life. But the always better feeling alignment with your life force itself that is from your Source. Because the dream and life circumstabces are manifestations of how your vibration, which is indicated by how you feel emotionally. We cannot and do not need to control conditions. Because Source always guides you eternally, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions. Emotionally. Thoughtwise/focuswise/perspectivewise.

When you feel good emotionally, feel at peace, you can see peace, that your God Source Consciousness is always pointing you there, also in your relationship with your parents. And with anything and everything that may matter to you.

You are always guided emotionally from your Here and Now, because Source is always Here and Now aware of you and your relationship with all that is, and offering you pure positive energy, knowledge, love, peace, well being. You and All that exists. And every thought you think has a vibrational relationship with all of that goodness that flows omni presently and eternally from Source to You and All. And as your thoughts feel worse emotionally, then Source is guiding you away from those thoughts. And as you feel better emotionally, then Source is guiding you to those thoughts.

And when you feel good and act on good feeling emotions, you are inspired to the right actions. This is supose to be a fun Journey. And have peace in your life and enjoy it in whatever way you so feel good. And know that when you feel bad/worse, it is guiding you to reach for better feeling thoughts and ideas and directions of focus/awareness/attention and perspectives.

May peace be with you and all. And peace is always flowing to you and all, and as you or anyone lets go of perspectives that don't feel good, or shift focus to any thought / perspective or idea that feels better, again and again, bit by bit, you come back into clarity of your eternal inseperable connection with Source and Your Greater Non-physical Consciousness and All who are non-physically focused, also right here with you and all, in this physical time and space reality. And as you feel better, you are allowing your realisation of all the goodness that is always there for you.

Whatever happens in your life will always cause you to desire something better. And Source is always aware of you and all that you truely want to be do or have. And becomes it for you. And guides you always towards it from your here and now point of view and perspective, energy motionally offering you all that you want to be, do or have, or know, and you can always feel your here and now perspective in energy motional emotional relationship to that broader perspective and knowing and love from your Source. Regarding anything that matters to you and is important to you.

The more you care about something or want something, the stronger the emotional guidance you feel as you think about it. And as you focus in the direction of all the preferences that Source Knows for you ever expandingly here and now, you always feel better, more often, and then dreams and life also improves. Naturally. There is never a reason to feel bad thus and when you do feel worse emotionally it is a guidance and valuable indicator to let you know, there is in that moment peace and goodness and well being and love "knocking on your door" so to speak, to help you realise sonething important you want and care about and want to allow yourself to realise it and enjoy it and expand your awareness on it and upon it more consistently and align your vibrational energy motional and emotional perspective with the greater ever expanding knowing and love from and of your Source..

You are always in control, and you can always choose to feel better emotionally, no matter the conditions, because you deserve it eternally to feel good.

Whenever you focus on things that feel better to you emotionally, your dreams and life will improve then also. The most important understanding of your dream is how they feel emotionally. And how you feel emotionally. Dreams are just pre manifestations of your relationship with Source. And every manifesfation is an indicator of your relationship with your Source. Source never judges you or anyone, and if you feel bad, it just means your thoughts are a little bit blocking, unintentionally, your clear reception of your greater knowing and love that is always available to you from your Source. And the emotion helps you realise that you are thinking in directions that your Source is not thinking.

The result of feeling bad, and having bad experiences may not be enjoyed, but the emotion is always the clear guidance from your Source. When you feel bad, things dont instantly become bad. Only if you keep focusing on bad things, then they become bad. And then you can distract from those bad feeling thoughts and feel better and see clearly again the eternal and infinite unconditional love from your Source.

If the love was not there within you and always flowing to you and all, and able by you to be accesed, allowed the realisation of it, REGARDING ANYTHING YOU MAY THINK ABOUT in your life, it is not about your circumstances. But about how you perceive them and how your Greater Non-Physical Source Consciousness perceives them and knows them to truely be. And so you can realise all you want to realise regarding anything and everything that may ever matter to you, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions in your life, under any and all conditions in your life, energy motionally, emotionally, capable of you to better feelingly emotionally more allowed by you to be realised by you.

So if one thinks "I lost this one I love so much" and they feel bad emotionally as they think that, it means Source thinks differently about this subject in regards to them. Source is always aware of you in regards everything that you think and anything that matters to you. So whenever you feel bad, you can know for sure, something else is there for you to be realised by you, regarding whatever subject you think about. It is always good to simply relax and trust in the unconditional Love and Support from Source to you and All.

As you let go of thoughts that feel worse/bad and think more about thoughts that feel better, you can realise any and all things you may ever want to be do or have or know. The better you feel the better it gets and the more clear knowing and reception from Source flows to you, regarding any and all things that matters to you.

And so all emotions are always good! If Source didnt love you unconditionally, you wouldent feel bad when you think Source doesnt love you. If you think you are unworthy, you feel bad, because Source KNOWS your eternal and infinite value forever, and will eternally ever expandingly always beam that to you, in ways that always matters to you here and now, so that you can always feel your energy motional emotional relationship to that.

And so as you realise you want well-being and goodness and whatever you may want, Source always helps you focus on those things you want FOR YOU, and always ever expandingly unconditionally holds its clear knowing for you, so that you can always feel your way to those thoughts and perspectives that cause you to feel happy and loved and love. And experience all the goodness that is always for you.

Sometimes it is difficult to feel good, and understand Source's Perspective, but you can always easily feel a little bit better emotionally, as you focus on things that feel a little better again and again, bit by bit, as you come back into alignment. You can ALWAYS feel better, because you are always connected to the eternal unconditional love of Source.

Even distracting from bad feeling thoughts. And as you feel better, dreams also improve and life also becomes easier and better and more enjoyed. But the circumstances are not so important. Circumstances always change. It is about your perspective of them. Your power is in how you perceive or even not perceive those circumstances.

And as you focus on whatever feel better to you emotionally, or stop focusing or caring about things that don't feel good, and trust Source always is in agreement with your focus that feels better to you emotionally, you are headed to your full empowerment and clarity and knowing and freedom and well being and love. And this is your true power and freedom and deservingness eternally. To feel good and be happy and understand all of it and why all of it is always here and now for you. Why all of experiences exists for you.

For there is no end to anything. With everything constantly improving and becoming better, in response to your eternal asking, and Source's unconditional love and eternal unconditional answering, then you can always realise the new desire and preference that is always available to you and eternally stretched out before you as one good thing you can realisingly enjoy after another and another. As the good is always there for you.

Peace and blessings to you and all.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:28 PM
Ascender

What I will say about premonition dreams, is that they are showing you a possible future, IF YOUR CURRENT THOUGHTS AND ENERGIES STAY THE SAME. If it’s a good one, then keep at it. If not, change your thoughts and expectations.

Another thing I will say is that not all dreams and dream symbols are negative. All too often, there is a silly assumption that everything must be about death, murder, childhood abuse, a bad relationship with your parents and so on, but dream symbols can just as likely have a positive interpretation.

In fact, dream symbols can have many different interpretations, depending on the dreamer. So when you find out about one and read up on it, choose the interpretation which resonates most with you and the main issue in your life at the time.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Master
I don't know. How can the future exist and how can we know things?

Another way is going back in time. I've had dreams where I went back in time and told people I came from the future.
Old 09-03-2022, 01:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes ma'am!!