Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-04-2024, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder

Chakras cleansing and balance,which way is better?

Hello,which way you choose for chakra cleanse and healing?
Old 29-04-2024, 12:26 AM
I will be interested, too! I went to 2 diff people for that in the 90s but they are no longer here...
one guy, a Shaman, wow, it was like he was blowing out a pipe!
The other was a crystal expert. I'm on my own now!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Seeker

Well i learned how to clean chakras and aura from Ascended Masters.

Their way to do it is to invoke spiritual energy from spiritual realm to mix those higher energies with energy of your aura also chakras and raise vibration of that energy. Higher energy =more clean energy lower energy=more toxic energy.

Ok to do it you need to beaware of that process. You can invoke energy from spiritual Masters from spiritual world or from your higher self which resides there too.

For example make good affirmation to lead energy:

I invoke white high vibrational(every vibration of energy has a different color) energy from my higher self from spiritual realm to burn/remove(or also can say raise vibration of energy) all lower energies in my aura

Thats for short.

But you can also make rituals of Ascended Masters which also lead energy through all your being also your aura and cleansing it in the process.

Ok only 6 posts to finally edit profile

Greetings
Marcin
Old Today, 06:42 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcin458
Their way to do it is to invoke spiritual energy from spiritual realm to mix those higher energies with energy of your aura also chakras and raise vibration of that energy. Higher energy =more clean energy lower energy=more toxic energy.
Marcin

I am not well learned of chakras and the cleansing of them, but energies I could relate.

Then love is the perfect cleanser of toxic energy. After all, love is the most powerful highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energy and more.

Without looking for eternal sources of greater benevolent energies, could we not just simply do our best to make choices that align with love, and let love enhance our DNA to unlock extra-ordinary abilities we all could have that will give us far more control over our body’s health, our life, and our reality.

Love is already in us. Look within.

As for being balanced, would it not be better to be more biased in love.

Love is much more than just a human emotion.

Love is the key for us to return to being strongly connected and entangled with everything that some call God, Creative Source, Universe, our Soul, or many other names that mean the same.

Understandably, it is not always easy to choose love as our ego often gets in the way for survival. Then just do our best and let love gradually do its thing to clear our path to connectedness and entanglement with all.

When we become connected and entangled, our wisdom will come less from our human mind and akash, and more from God directly.

In other words, let enhanced intuition and increased synchronicity benevolently guide us as to what to do. Much less worrying and much more peace and joy in heart and mind.
Old Today, 09:14 AM
Seeker

You are perfectly right.Positive energy of love cleanse toxic lower energy like cumulated by feeling it for way too long hatred sadness and anger etc.
And other way too strong lower energies destroy higher ones like love. Love is more powerful but if someone hate 16hours a day and love only 5 minutes then it is hard for that loving energy to win thath mixing battle of energies in your aura and chakras.

So feeling love is also very good idea.Many people hear it only like the theory and then cannot make the change to love all people and world like jesus commanded us to do.I know best remedy SPIRITUAL GROWTH which raise your consciousness and then higher feelings come through your being easier and easier after every small step on the true spiritual path. So again spiritual growth is best remedy.

BUT!! energy in your aura is like a water with some temperature.If you have 50:50 love and hate then temperature is average..High temperature is mixing with low one and effect is average. BUT spiritual energy is much higher in vibration so you mix lower energies and extremely higher one from spiritual realm and mix of that give you higher energy than mixing energies only of that world. TRY IT!! i ve rpacticed invoking light for like at least 15 years and it has so much higher stronger effect of cleansing than any energy of that realm. It is mixin energy with so much higher energy so average effect is higher.

AGAIN TRY IT!! for a start 3x3-30minutes a day as you wish and feel that raising energy of your aura by spiritual energy.

Greetings
Marcin