Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 14-10-2010, 12:11 AM
T4R4S

quick question.

hey everyone,
Recently i have a had a large streak of bad luck, one being i was having trouble breathing, the doctor did a number of x-rays on my chest, i had not looked at my x-rays until recent when i found 3 figures highlighted in the middle of 3 spinal collums '6' '6' '6' when i asked the doctor the only explanation was 'bone formation'. If anyone has heard of anythng like this please shed like on my situation.
Thank you
Old 14-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Master
T4... I'm wondering why you posted this in the Death & Afterlife section. You'd probably get more responses over in the Healing or Spiritual Development sections.

Xan

Old 14-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Stormweaver

Yo T4R4S

People at the age of 30+ years will have a good chance of developing "osteophytes", which usually forms by the rubbing of the bones.
These osteophytes are small, but as they grow, it could affect your sudden twist of the torso. It wont penetrate your lungs and they usually form on the spine.
Yours may or may not be osteophytes, but if you read the medical form attached to your xray, it should tell you.
I have them as well, i just found out not long ago from me xray.

Namaste _/\_
Old 14-10-2010, 07:17 AM
T4R4S

hmm true, im only 19, that sucks, i got the all clear the problem was a lung infection.
Old 15-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4R4S
hmm true, im only 19, that sucks, i got the all clear the problem was a lung infection.

Hey T4R4S

You are in your stallion years, and have many things to do and enjoy.
Your life may start to change at the age of 25, slowly.
Its great to hear that your lungs are ok, some anti-biotics will do the trick.
However if you choose to respect your body while you are being yourself, your body wont let you down.

Namaste _/\_
Old 29-11-2010, 09:50 AM
sneha123

Hello ,,,,,,,sneha here,,,,,,I like it......Practising numerology as well as astrology helps me to recognise the 666 as a symbol of the dual nature of God and therefore also of humankind. The figure can either represent the highest good or the greatest evil. To enlarge on this: the 6 is ruled by Venus = love, peace, balance and harmony. This planet is the ruler of Taurus and Libra. 6+6+6 = 18 = 1 the Sun, 8 Saturn; both together 18 = the Sun in Capricorn, the sign in which the highest spiritual achievements can be made. 1+8 = 9 is ruled by Mars, the ruler of both Aries and Scorpio. For further understanding and with the help of the link provided below you might like to study the Sun in all these signs and their energies in the ‘Astro Files’. The Sun in Scorpio is particularly relevant here.
........Thanks for advise..........