Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Experiencer
Do simulated stones have similar effects?

I would love, love to give my friend a yellow sapphire necklace for her birthday. It's just perfect for her current situation and I think she'd hold it really dear to her heart.

This is the necklace: http://www.finejewelers.com/jewelry/...ts/306067.aspx

Uuuuuunfortunately, that's simulated - and about the only one yellow sapphire necklace in my current price range.

Do simulated gemstones have the same value, or do they work in reverse effect? Should I just try to find another gift?

Thank you so much everyone! :) x
Old 05-05-2014, 03:21 AM
SpacePilot

It depends on factors like: what it's really made of, how it was made (the people, the intentions they had) and how many people actually believe in this one particular simulated product being close to the real stuff. Explanation:

If you get a large enough group of people to believe in one thing, anything is possible. As an example, I once felt the energy of the statue of Mary, which lies outdoors from a monastery, and I could feel a very powerful energy of hope. The place it is in is not the most frequented, so I am guessing the energy is in representations of Mary in general and not just that one statue simply because of people's beliefs have added up to a powerful energy form. The certificate makes it sound like they really intended for it to loo

A simulated stone won't have the reverse effect than the original, bu I somewhat doubt that this necklace will have all the same properties as one made from actual sapphire. The wearer's beliefs can still have great effect. A representation can tap into the energy from the original but there is no telling by how much without checking it out first. I have seen pieces of real quartz feel the same as glass and backyard gravel rocks having more energy than crystals, so everything is possible.

It is a very beautiful necklace nonetheless!