Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Guide
Sleep Paralysis getting worse.

I've had SP for 3 years and it was never that bad. I would get it and
roll with the punches before I woke up and could move. I'd even have
fun with it sometimes, using it for lucid dreaming or out of body experience.
And when it did get bad i never go scared cause I knew it was all
in my head. But lately they've been very bad and I don't know why.

The most recent being this morning. I woke up to go to the bathroom
and when I was going back to sleep I had it. At first I hear a man laughing.
It sounds harmless but his energy was so evil and threatening. I can't even
describe it fully. I woke up from it and tried to wake myself up a bit before
i went back to sleep. I still got another episode.

It was the same guy laughing while i was being spun around. It felt like
I was on one of those turners they use for roasts. And then it stopped
and i tried to move but I couldn't so i got sucked into this like
wormhole like thing and as i did I felt much pressure on my being and
the same thing happened but this time there were two guys laughing
even harder and I felt pain in my head and knew that they were inflicting it.
When it stopped I KNEW I had to move or else I'd go back to them and I didn't
know if I would make it out.I never EVER believed in hell but I'm wondering if
that's where i was.

I woke up feeling scared and guilty. I felt like I was being
punished for something. Even when I was wide awake and "away" from them
I felt like they were still there with me and could still hurt me. And even though
I escaped them I feel like they won. Their laugh still lingered in my head. They
were the worse laughs i'd ever heard. I remember when I had goosebumps.
This isn't the first time I felt the threat of sp was real but it is the worst of it.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
I've had SP for 3 years and it was never that bad. I would get it and
roll with the punches before I woke up and could move. I'd even have
fun with it sometimes, using it for lucid dreaming or out of body experience.
And when it did get bad i never go scared cause I knew it was all
in my head. But lately they've been very bad and I don't know why.

The most recent being this morning. I woke up to go to the bathroom
and when I was going back to sleep I had it. At first I hear a man laughing.
It sounds harmless but his energy was so evil and threatening. I can't even
describe it fully. I woke up from it and tried to wake myself up a bit before
i went back to sleep. I still got another episode.

It was the same guy laughing while i was being spun around. It felt like
I was on one of those turners they use for roasts. And then it stopped
and i tried to move but I couldn't so i got sucked into this like
wormhole like thing and as i did I felt much pressure on my being and
the same thing happened but this time there were two guys laughing
even harder and I felt pain in my head and knew that they were inflicting it.
When it stopped I KNEW I had to move or else I'd go back to them and I didn't
know if I would make it out.I never EVER believed in hell but I'm wondering if
that's where i was.

I woke up feeling scared and guilty. I felt like I was being
punished for something. Even when I was wide awake and "away" from them
I felt like they were still there with me and could still hurt me. And even though
I escaped them I feel like they won. Their laugh still lingered in my head. They
were the worse laughs i'd ever heard. I remember when I had goosebumps.
This isn't the first time I felt the threat of sp was real but it is the worst of it.

Well first off you will always win in sleep paralysis. No matter how severe it is, it will always end. Regardless of what you felt you will always go back to your body and the be able to move. I have found typically it's not your physical body which is paralyzed, it is one of your subtle bodies. I find it interesting how you had a dream that you were visting Hell last night because I actually had a pretty similar dream last night and had a rough night as well. These dark spirits kept taking me to this place where spirits were lined up and getting initiated into what I was thinking was Hell. I would wake up and go back to sleep and they would take me right back there over and over and over again. One of the dark spirits kept taking demonic forms with horns, the bat like wings, etc. I wasn't really scared but it was just a awkward situation and I didn't know how to act or react to what was happening. One of the dark spirits told me I was going to die today, but I am still alive so I don't really take much of what they said to heart. The entire night was filled with weird dreams about Angels, Demons, Heaven & Hell. It appears that with similar events happening to both of us the dark entities had planned a busy night last night. I wish I could remember all of the dreams/experiences I had last night it feels like it was countless hours worth of these dreams and I can only remember bits and pieces of what actually happened but I can remember the feelings they gave me pretty well.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:07 PM
stealthfire

question

I myself have had sleep paralysis and hate the paralyzed feelings I have heard spirit before but never been laughed at or had the feeling I was going down a worm hole I was visited by 5 children one night and I could feel this portal door that they had come through the house was filled with what I can only call electrical energy like walking through thick fog say. I wonder at noises from the other side I mean our scientists can get say a noise which would sound like a whistle for instants and when they fine tune that whistle noise it turns out to be a human speaking what I am saying is apart from the laughing you heard. I think its possible we hear things from a spiritual nature but mistake it for something else such as a buzzing noise etc could be them trying to communicate but we just are not fully tuned in to hear what they are saying just like trying to get a radio station programme on your hi-fi and as for hell lol I don't believe in it but spirits I believe can take any form they want to so you could also be in to much fear to realise what these entity's are saying and of course fear will play tricks with you I really don't believe that these entity's can hurt you. I don't believe in god as one being that to me is complete nonsense but I do believe we are more than we will ever know while upon this earth plain.
Old 14-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

A post I wrote a while back might help you. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=36624
Old 21-01-2013, 07:19 AM
Jhearts

I suffered sleep paralysis for as long as I could remember right up into my late teens. Until I just read your post I had no idea it happened to others as well. I also had a simular experience as the one you described. Although that only ever happened once but once too many! For me what helped when I wanted to wake up on demand was to stop trying to wake up or fight the situation. But to become as relaxed and calm as possible. Then focus all my energies on trying to 'jolt' myself out of the state. I would usually calm myself then slowly count to three before trying. It usually worked if not I would just calm myself and try again. Once I got use to it, it never took more than two attempts. As for what you experienced I can't say much about that as I have no idea myself. I hope you don't have anymore experiences like that again.
Old 21-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Master
Lovely - I really feel for what you're experiencing. As much as I hear people explain the mechanics of sleep paralysis, I've never been quite convinced that it's just a state of consciousness near the beginning or end of sleep. I've been harassed by beings that feel they want to hurt or scare me unmercifully for over 20 years. After visiting a medium I was told to embrace my sensitive and clairvoyant abilities, but to expect all types of energies and beings, good and bad to try to communicate with me in the future. She emphasized doing positive grounding work frequently. One of my early episodes actually occurred with her while she had me in a semi-meditative state. She asked me if a particular person was my soul mate and I answered yes. A deep very evil voice answered very loudly in my right ear, "NOoooooooo!". After returning home my sleep paralysis picked up including sheets being pulled off me, my wrists being tied in sheets, sheet being forced in my mouth so I struggled to breathe, being spun around the bed, being jumped on, being choked at the hands of an entity, and being visited 4 nights in a row at same time by a very tall Native Indian dressed in ceremonial attire. The 4th night he appeared over me with an axe, but not before the bed was lifted off the floor.

For me what I have tried to do to get out of these situations is pray out loud and call upon my guardian. For example, the last time I was tied up and swung upside down on my bed and had my mouth held, the entity said to me. "Are you afraid now? At that moment I realized my fear was fueling it's strong hold on me. I mumbled some praying words the best I could over and over. I said, "For the love of Jesus Christ, be gone from me and don't return.". Then I said, "Jesus come to me, come to me." Within seconds everything loosened around me and slowly left me so I could get to the bed stand light.

People with certain sensitive and psychic abilities seem to be more prone to draw all sorts of experiences such as these to them. They are receivers after all and as such both the positive and evil can try to communicate with us and through us. The biggest thing you can do is try to utilize positive protection techniques. There are many out
there so googling types will open that knowledge to you unless you're already familiar with techniques. The more they are used the less I believe entities of this nature can get into your head and fuel off fear they've invoked in you.

Good luck to you in the future.

Blackraven
Old 21-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Lovely - I really feel for what you're experiencing. As much as I hear people explain the mechanics of sleep paralysis, I've never been quite convinced that it's just a state of consciousness near the beginning or end of sleep. I've been harassed by beings that feel they want to hurt or scare me unmercifully for over 20 years. After visiting a medium I was told to embrace my sensitive and clairvoyant abilities, but to expect all types of energies and beings, good and bad to try to communicate with me in the future. She emphasized doing positive grounding work frequently. One of my early episodes actually occurred with her while she had me in a semi-meditative state. She asked me if a particular person was my soul mate and I answered yes. A deep very evil voice answered very loudly in my right ear, "NOoooooooo!". After returning home my sleep paralysis picked up including sheets being pulled off me, my wrists being tied in sheets, sheet being forced in my mouth so I struggled to breathe, being spun around the bed, being jumped on, being choked at the hands of an entity, and being visited 4 nights in a row at same time by a very tall Native Indian dressed in ceremonial attire. The 4th night he appeared over me with an axe, but not before the bed was lifted off the floor.

For me what I have tried to do to get out of these situations is pray out loud and call upon my guardian. For example, the last time I was tied up and swung upside down on my bed and had my mouth held, the entity said to me. "Are you afraid now? At that moment I realized my fear was fueling it's strong hold on me. I mumbled some praying words the best I could over and over. I said, "For the love of Jesus Christ, be gone from me and don't return.". Then I said, "Jesus come to me, come to me." Within seconds everything loosened around me and slowly left me so I could get to the bed stand light.

People with certain sensitive and psychic abilities seem to be more prone to draw all sorts of experiences such as these to them. They are receivers after all and as such both the positive and evil can try to communicate with us and through us. The biggest thing you can do is try to utilize positive protection techniques. There are many out
there so googling types will open that knowledge to you unless you're already familiar with techniques. The more they are used the less I believe entities of this nature can get into your head and fuel off fear they've invoked in you.

Good luck to you in the future.

Blackraven

Blackraven is right, I too have experienced these types of attacks and I am also very sensitive to spirits as well. Raven the biggest thing in my opinion which changed it for me was getting over the fear. Honestly there is pretty much nothing a spirit can do to me at this point to solicit a fearful response/reaction from me. It has all been done at this point and I have long conquered my fears about negative energies that mean me harm. Once you conquer your fear it completely changes the ballgame, maybe not immediately because it takes a few more times for the spirits to realize you are no longer scared but it definitely changes. After the fear had vanished it changed from them trying to scare, to them annoying me in anyway possible. Preventing me from having a good night of sleep, preventing me from lucid dreaming, and preventing me from astral projection. They would find things that they knew annoyed me and do it on a nightly basis because them attempting to scare me would of been a complete waste of energy. These types of events are almost always based at some point on energy, for them to launch these attacks they must expend energy and unless they are going to be receiving energy back from you these attacks cannot and will not last. Unfortunately I have/had attachments and they found other ways of draining my energy through chakra stimulation/manipulation and will stimulate my root chakra while I sleep in order to drain it. I have also felt them swirling energy out of my heart chakra during lucid dreams and astral projections as well.

While I believe calling up Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, and your God is never a bad idea it doesn't necessarily have to be your only means of defense. I truly believe that the only way these types of events can occur is if you either invited them in and gave them an opening, or if our Guardian Angels or God allows them to meddle in our lives so that we may grow strong from the experience. I know it made a huge difference in my case I have grown from a weak spiritual child into a strong fearless man spiritually since it all began. I actually was attacked last night by a very dark entity that has been messing with me during my projections but for some odd reason it only does so when I have two projections back to back on the second one. It's like the first one all of the good spirits come with me and then I end the projection in the planes and they are not with me anymore so on the second projection the dark entity is waiting for me to leave my body for it to attack me. It has bit my hands which actually hurt even though I was in the astral as well as claw and scratch me and things of that nature.

Well I dropped back down on the RTZ level holding the dark entity and it started to attack me. I said to it "here take this pentagram!" and with my fingers drew a pentagram on it's head counter clockwise which is a banishing thing and gets rid of spirits. It clearly didn't like it, it started screaming. Then I pinned it up against the wall and said "take this light!" and imagined my hand becoming a light something I have done on several occasions now. Right as I said that the entity set it's hands on fire like torches and was burning me, it felt warm but not hot and didn't hurt me one bit. The fire was sticky and where it would touch embers would stick to that area of my astral body like the fire had glue in it. Well I regained focus and turned my hand into a bright light and was smashing it into the dark entities face saying "how does that feel?!?!?!" It was still screaming and started to shrink until it was really small. I then grabbed it's leg and started bashing it's head into the wall until it was limp and lifeless. Then I threw it out of the window in the RTZ and brushed all the embers off of me and shot up into the astral planes. When the projection ended right before sitting up in my bed there was a female spirit with straight blonde hair down to it's chin sitting on my bed looking at me and smiling. It had very pale white skin and light blue clothes on, it was sitting where my legs were on my bed just staring and smiling. Perhaps it was an angel happy that I just defeated my first dark entity in this lifetime. I feel like I really did something great I woke up with a ton of satisfaction and even though I do not like fighting and harming things I feel it was necessary in my spiritual evolution.
Old 22-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Master
Astral Explorer - Thank you for letting us in to take a peak at your struggle and defeat of the spirit world that ails you. It is a testament to your spiritual strength to overcome that which tries to feed off fear. Some people would label our experiences as mere mind games or our own inner projection, but having first hand experience we know otherwise. There are forces in the universe and beyond that do gain strength from sucking our energy in the form of fear put forth. It's how we may draw entities to us and deal with them once they begin their attraction process that gives us the information we need to come out unscathed. As often as some of us are annoyed or harassed by such entities it appears we may have something they wish to gain, their own fuel. I like how you've taken an active role in conquering your battles to come out on the other side in control. Thank you for the tips you included in your writing. Coming from a fellow soul that talks the same language, is meaningful to me.

Blackraven
Old 24-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Guide
Hi Lovely. I suffer from SP and i have also had this but only once. I could sense an evil presence holding me upside down by my feet and was spinning me around and laughing while doing it, it was horrible. I call out Jesus's name, well i try. There is a protection spell you could try, Recite psalm 23 as soon as you awaken and psalm 104 just before going to sleep, its supposed to protect from all evil spiritual and human.