Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
The tree/water energy was wonderfully supportive, I could have sat there all day. I've felt leyline energy, which is best described as a hightened awareness and alertness. In a cave in Cornwall, I felt tingling earth/sea energy. (Hmm - just had a thought how that reflects my own earth/water connections...interesting!)
At a farm site in Cornwall, I sensed tingling while dowsing the course of a leyline emerging from a distant stone circle. When clearing houses, I have felt stagnant energy being cleared and moved by my drum or voice and felt a fresh 'breeze' replace it. One of my strongest experiences was when sitting in my living room and feeling a great pulse beat up my spine from the earth.

Oops, just realised you were probably asking Whitefeather about Uluru... sorry. I bet that was an amazing experince.
Thats exactly what I wanted to hear about. the earth energy. I was actually thinking about those ley lines too wondering if one is there, but how could you know?
Old 28-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Happyheart

I have felt bad energy at, of all places, a highway underpass. Every time I drive through it, I feel like I can't wait to get away, and pray to my guardian angels to keep me safe. I just have a feeling that one day the overpass will collapse, I don't know why. Unfortunately, there are traffic lights there, so you can sit there for a few minutes at a time at a red light. I try to avoid driving that way if I can.

xxxHappyheart
Old 29-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Master
lightworkerAU - I have felt unusual energy (negative energy) in a house that I was looking at and considering buying. In fact, we had even put an offer on the house and had made plans to buy it. But nothing felt right with it. The house was rigged with all kinds of security wires around the basement windows and a 5 lock deadbolt on the door leading from the garage going to the basement. In the finished basement there was a room that I picked up on serious evil energy that I could not shake. I found myself looking up satanic rituals when I was back home because I was sure (being an empath) that something secretive and evil took place in that basement. When we went back to check on the house one winter night someone had flooded the garage by turning on the water and the water almost ran over the doorwall to the basement stairs. We got there just in time. Luckily there was ecoli in the water system and we were able to back out of the house deal.

Blackraven
Old 29-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
Thats exactly what I wanted to hear about. the earth energy. I was actually thinking about those ley lines too wondering if one is there, but how could you know?
Well... speaking for myself, I usually get a subtle 'pay attention!' signal from either my spirit friends or I sense something unusual - often when I walk into the specific spot, lol. I'm clairsentient, so I often sense the energy of forests, for example. Ever walked into a forest and felt a deep sense of peace or of welcome? That's collective tree energy.

The two ley lines I have sensed - one I was directed to by a nagging sense that I needed to stand in a particular part of the forest and face a certain way. When I felt I was in the right spot, I asked to 'see' and sensed the golden line of energy stretching infront of me. The other one, I caught while meditating in my garden and just...tuned in to it, probably in the same way you found your connection.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
Hi I was wondering if anyone has ever felt unusual energy in certain places.

In april this year I found a nice camping spot and went there again at christmas.

Since the first visit the ability to see energy around things and feel it awoke in me.
On this beautiful headland next to the ocean where it was unusually lush and full of wildlife I noticed something I never did before so close to the ocean. Almost at the top of it in a couple of places it felt almost like a positive charge maybe akin to static. It felt really good. Walking along the rocks below was much more negative. I ended up spending lots of time up there in those places because it just felt so good. Usually when I drink alcohol I find it difficult to feel much at energy wise all so I had a few beers and went back up, to make sure it wasn't imagined by me, and got the same effect just as strong. There is something weird about that beautiful place...........intriguing

Energy is everywhere and in everything. I assume you were sitting on a hill or rise perhaps? If you were, the flow of the energy would 'kink' at the brow like an hiccup with the flow that perhaps would seem more noticeable than on the flat. It's also possible that the spot is on a ley-line of some description. If you have a Google for Becker-Hagens you'll get the idea of a global grid system of lines. Each of those lines then branch out into smaller ley-lines. Becker-Hagens isn't 100% accurate, the grid shifts in the same way as magnetic north does. In the human body they're called chakras - the earth has its own 'version' - as does the rest of the Universe.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Master
it was on a headland overlooking the ocean a small one