Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Aquarian

Hmm, the "nearly".

What can I say. A lot of people marry them.

Could he see a therapist for his bedroom issue?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Kaceykat

Good thought Aquarian. He tried, started therapy but didn't talk about that issue for months, focussed instead on job stress instead. Then they spent one session on it ~ one~ ~ and dismissed it as normal 'performance anxiety.' So I went along to a session, but all the time was zeroed in on my family relationships. I felt rather attacked, actually! never went back. I think I've sort of given up at this point? I cannot get him to communicate about it, even tried writing gentle emails, in case he was more visual than audio in terms of information processing.

Frenchbread, I would love to stay friends with him, but I'm sooooo attracted to him (the astrology here is kind of interesting, my Venus conj his moon, but our Mars opposite mars) I can't imagine our not hopping back on the dysfunctional merry-go-round. I think I had best stay gone, y'know? Plus he's an Eigth house Scorpio. I can sort of imagine him turning to Vengenful Scorn when/if I got another boyfriend...

Nada, I would love to work on me some; need to desperately! (My home is a chaotic WRECK right now.) What might you think is a good energetic replacement for those first house boosts he gave me? I've done color imagining chakra work before but haven't always found it successful...Or I may not be doing it right! Have been trying EFT & affirmations lately. Did yoga yesterday for the first time in a long time to try to work bad energy out on a physical level, but woke up unable to put my shoes on. Yikes!!!! :)
Old 12-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Master
Kaceykat,

You can always PM me about really any subject. I had a dream today that you wanted to do this but felt that I would be judgemental.

BTW if I were, it would be my problem - not yours.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Kaceykat

Thank you for the offer! Yr very generous with yr time and responses, as seen here and elsewhere on the BB. I'll be careful not to abuse the privilege, esp at the moment as my energy cords seem to be floating about, looking for an energy source! :)

Was trying to feed them via color meditation for my three lower chakras today, when some kids came out to ride their dirt bikes across the way, but I just sorta smiled and sent them Peace. They went back in the house after one lap! Usually when they're out, they go for hours!!!! 0:)