Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-04-2012, 10:59 PM
chiquitita

We all crave for the perfect love, with more or less awarness

Hello. People are getting more and more connected by the media, so that means that they can interact easier and easier with each other. Personally, I am enjoying this forums because we can all talk, share and compare ourselves. Of course, we can automatically learn something about each other and also see what sort or quality of connection we have made with someone. That is ok. On the other hand, we may not take all the circumstances in the spot-light because we do not use all of our senses, and we may be wrong in judgement. So, how would you recognize your perfect love? (I don't mean by the net, I just took that like an example). I'm not talking at all about personal traits, physical apearance or something like that. I just would like to know how would your finest sensors recognize the true love, the love that you crave for...?
Old 17-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Administrator
Well for me it has to be intuition my intuition is very high and its never let me down, but you can also get a glimse of what the person is like by the way they write or on line type,

Namaste
Old 17-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Narcissus

This is a delusional idea to look for the perfect love and no love can bed perfect and un-smeared. There is love but perfection in it is an ideal. The ideal is a summit and once you are there another summit emerges and there will be an ending vistas of summits and to think one can scale it fully is an illusion. Love and hate are complementary and you cannot be close if you never maintain distance and closeness and distance are not mutually exclusive. If you want to measure your height you need someone taller. Tallness and shortness can balance each other. Perfect love is divine and what we call divinity is an ideal and you can fantasize it but physically it is inaccessible
Old 19-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't think there is a perfect love, not without the input of effort from both parties to maintain it. I think it is intuition that helps you recognize it but after that it's up to the two people to put in the work to keep it.
Old 19-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Master
There's nothing perfect in this world... so for perfect love we have to go beyond the world of relationships and of the mind.

Perfect love lies within each of us, in the essence of our being.

Here are some ways to find and develop awareness in it:

Heart Meditations - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4106

Xan