Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-09-2011, 04:47 PM
sesheta

I kind of know how you feel - maybe my own story will give you an idea!
Six months ago I was ready to split up with my fiance, for many reasons. I confided to a man I work with that I was considering this (he had been through a split, too, so I wanted the opinion of someone who had already been there/done that...)
Anyway, this man and I had gotten close as co-workers, and I always thought he was a great guy, but he had never shown me any signs of being interested. When I confided in him I was ready to split with my fiance, I commented that I wasn't looking forward to being alone again, since guys had never exactly been knocking down my door to go out with me! All of a sudden, this man responds that HE would be knocking on my door; he had just never wanted to let on, since he knew I was engaged, and he didn't want things to get complicated....
This both amazed and thrilled me....needless to say, my fiance is gone, this other man and I have been together ever since, and he is the love of my life! Hope this helps :)
Old 25-09-2011, 04:57 PM
ladylight

Wow. Very cool story sesheta. Wishing you and your love many years of happiness. Thanks for sharing.

I do have one question, particularly directed toward those of you with psychic abilities. Wouldn't the fact that he is psychic mean he already knows how I feel? He knows stuff, I tell you. Stuff that just blows me away. He can also read minds if he chooses to. Wouldn't he know?
Old 25-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Medium_Laura

Not always can we read things right in front of us when we are close to someone. Yes and no. lol
Old 25-09-2011, 06:43 PM
ladylight

good to know, thanks.
Old 23-04-2012, 02:46 AM
ladylight

You said to let you know how it goes. I chickened out. I didn't tell him how I felt. 1 month later he began a relationship with someone else and last month they got married. I haven't heard much from him since the new relationship. His work with my daughter suddenly seized as well. I will remind myself, in future situations, to push past the fear and speak my truth. I know have to contend with the "what if's". Lesson learned.
Old 23-04-2012, 03:48 AM
sesheta

Oh, no!! I am so sorry to hear that.
But at the very least, now you can let it go (as much as that will be possible for now...) and open yourself to love from someone else. Who knows? Maybe this was all the grand scheme of the universe from the beginning, and now the real love of your life will arrive right on schedule (the universe unfortunately does not run on the same schedule as we do, but alas, what can you do??)
Old 23-04-2012, 02:06 PM
ladylight

yes. I agree sesheta. great adventures await. ; )